“BEST Club Sandwich in LV” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #83 of 315 restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“BEST Club Sandwich in LV”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We read in the paper that the old Golden View Diner was newly renovated and under new ownership and we finally had the chance to stop in and give it a try. I ordered the turkey club sandwich. It came with fries, pickle and coleslaw and you had the option to add a cup of homemade soup (Shrimp Bisque) for just 50 cents. The soup was hot, creamy and scrumptious. The sandwich was absolutely the biggest club sandwich I have ever seen, packed with turkey and bacon surrounding a mountain of hot french fries. I had to take half of home with me. My only complaint was that I ordered the fries well done and they came out just hot and crisp, not well done. I can live with that!

My husband ordered the pancakes and bacon. The pancakes were hot, fluffy and delicious. The bacon was heavenly, as most bacon is...

The service was spot on; friendly and efficient with quick refills on the drinks and prompt clearing of dirty dishes.

They have a large menu with lots of great selections from full dinners to breakfast all day to burgers and paninis. The hot, fresh coffee and service with a smile earn this one five stars from me!!

• Visited December 2013