“Had a great steak” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Had a great steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Applebee's is very close to the Marriott where we stayed. After a long day of travel we just wanted a good meal...turned out is was more than good...really hit the spot! If your staying at any of the hotels around the ABE airport, you won't be disappointed at this Applebee's.

Visited October 2013

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Poor Service, Food average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was a party of one. When seated, the hostess handed me a menu. I sat reading the menu about 5-8 minutes before a person came by and noticed me. I assume she was a manager. She asked me had I been helped and I said no. In a couple of minutes, a server came and apologized. She said there was a mixup as to who was servicing that area. She asked for my drink order. I told her water and she asked if I was ready to order and I said yes and ordered a honey barbecued chicken sandwich and fries. She returned with my glass of water. WHen she brought the plate, she said let me get you some extra napkins. I had no silverware. She brought the napkins. I thought maybe I could eat the sandwich without a fork and knife, but realized it was too messy. I waited a couple minutes for my server to return, not to be seen. I turned around and asked another server who was cleaning up a table if she could bring some silverware to me. She said certainly and did. My server came by and ask if everything was okay. I said yes. She did not return, until she brought the bill. She never asked if I needed more water. The sandwich and fries were okay. Nothing special. Applebee's prices are high for the quality of food received. THis particular restaurant management team needs to address serving issues.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“2 for 20$ is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had two people. I ordered boneless wings to start with. It was a little too salty. Then we had sirloin and honey pepper shrimp&chicken for entrees. The honey pepper shrimp & chicken was so tasty. Recommend!

Visited October 2013
New Jersey, USA
“A nice meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We needed some quiet time and Applebee's fit the bill. The service was friendly and good. We both choose the new four cheese grill and soup. It was very good and just what was a good finish to an active day.

Visited September 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Good value and service. Stayed at the Marriott. And this was one of the closest restaurants. Parking gets full pretty quickly though. You don't have to wait for long to be seated either. Most we ever waited was 15 mins. _

• Visited September 2013