“I felt pampered the whole time...” 5 of 5 stars

The Sayre Mansion Inn
3.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   250 Wyandotte Street, Bethlehem, PA 18015   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Bethlehem B&B and Inns
Reading
“I felt pampered the whole time...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2011

My husband and I had a wonderful experience. Room was cozy, staff friendly, and food superb! Only negative was the sound of the heater shutting off and on all night. I would stay again!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

We arrived fairly late and left fairly early. (We were in Bethlehem for a wrestling tournament.) In between we slept in a very comfortable bed in a clean good sized room. The water pressure was great and the breakfast was delicious. The staff, especially in the morning, was warm and gracious. What a pleasant experience!

Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

Living in the area, I have passed the Sayre Mansion many times. My fiance stayed there over Valentine's Day weekend and we were incredibly impressed. Our room had a fireplace and was gorgeous, clean and spacious. We were greeted with champagne, roses, chocolates and candy as per our V-day weekend package. We also received breakfast delivered to our room the next morning (breakfast is also served in the dining room). The rest of the inn was impeccable. In the downstairs sitting rooms coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cookies were available all night long. The entire inn was beautifully decorated, it truly made me feel at home. Stay here if you are visiting the Lehigh Valley!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

This is a nice inn in the wonderful town of Bethlehem. The inn advertises last-minute deals on their website, which I think come closer to the real value of a night's stay. Our room was very nice, with a lovely featherbed. The innkeeper was generous in restaurant recommendations. Breakfast the next morning was fine, but certainly not a reason to choose the inn.

Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Amissville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

My elderly mother and I stayed at the Sayre Mansion Inn this summer. We were treated wonderfully, and if I ever get a chance, I would like to return for another visit.

When we arrived, they gave us a choice of two rooms on the main level since my mother has difficulty going up stairs. The one we stayed in was extremely comfortable, with plenty of space, lovely furnishings, and a very comfortable bed. I have to say that I enjoyed everything about our visit: the delicious breakfast, the lovely flowers, the beautifully designed common areas, the charming porches, and the proximity to a gorgeous church across the street.

I particularly enjoyed learning about the history of the house. It is set up on a hillside overlooking the town. It was interesting learning about the family who originally built and lived in the house, and it seems like a popular spot for wedding receptions and had a nice patio that was in the process of setting up for a celebration.

• Stayed July 2010
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

The Mansion looked stunning from the outside, almost Gothic - and slightly eerie at night! - and is just charming and beautiful inside. Our room - Room 14 - had a patio, lovely sitting room, huge bathroom and incredible - and I do mean incredible - sumptuous bed. It made for a perfect night's sleep.

Breakfast was also incredible. Nothing was too much for the staff and everything was tasty. We had bowls of fresh fruit, home-made cakes, omelettes to order: more than we could hope to try. It was just amazing.

With home-made cookies and tea upon arrival and sweet and friendly service from everyone we met, our stay just couldn't have been better. My only complaint- that I didn't get to spend more nights here.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2010

The house was decorated beautifully to resemble life in earlier days. The moment we walked in I knew I made the right choice. It is a little pricey but definitely worth the extra money. The reception was warm and friendly. The breakfast was excellent. This is a family run establishment that makes your stay there memorable. The location is close to downtown. I will definitely return another time.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to The Sayre Mansion Inn? Share your experiences!