“Excellent food and atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 299 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Established on April 15, 1998 by the Fegley Family, the Bethlehem Brew Works successfully captured the essence of Bethlehem’s steel industry in a 250 seat brewpub. Accompanying the handcrafted beers brewed right in the restaurant is a full bar specializing in single malt scotches, small batch bourbons, and specialty martinis.
North Caldwell, nj
“Excellent food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great menu- very diverse apps to salads to entrees. Kids and adults had good time and good meals! Beer menu was outstanding even for novice beer drinkers. It's a must for anyone visiting the Bethlehem area!

Visited February 2013

york, pa
“I would give this restaurant 10 stars if I could!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We ate here after a business meeting and the food was EXCELLENT! I had the fish and chips and they were the best I ever had. My co-workers had: Macaroni and Cheese, dry aged hamburger and meatloaf. We each had a taste of the others entree and everything was wonderful! The ambiance was really cool, the industrial brewery look. Our waiter took care of us. It was just a wonderful place to eat. The meals were reasonably priced. We each spent about $14 for our meals, including tax. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone and will eat there again when in the area.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stewartsville, New Jersey
“Fun, affordable night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Food is great, and you get a lot of it for the prices they charge. Fun place with interesting stuff going on just about every night of the week. Will definitely be returning!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Another great visit and reason to stop in Bethlehem PA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

My wife and I went to the Brew Works after dropping off our kid with some friends. It was about 6:30 on a Friday night and we got a table immediately. The service was prompt and friendly. She had a Steelworks Wit and I the oatmeal stout. The wife isn't much of a beer drinker but she does like her Belgian wheats. The stout was nice and creamy with full flavor. For dinner, she had the fish tacos which were a little spicier than she likes but she enjoyed them all the same. I had the grass fed burger which was very tasty, and nice and juicy.

The place seemed to have a nice crowd - not too loud with a good mix of people of all ages. We've enjoyed the Brew Works in the past and certainly expect to do so in the future. I highly recommend the Brew Works!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Allentown
“I've never been disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great beer, great food, great atmosphere. My biggest problem is ordering something different than my regular pulled pork sandwich. One of the best places in the valley for a great meal or get together.

Visited December 2012