“Wow Factor!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
New York City, New York
“Wow Factor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Visited the restaurant last weekend on the way to the Sands Casino. Food is much better than anything you can get at Sands by far. My wife and I sat at the bar as we did not have a reservation and the place was booked solid(that is a good sign). What we first noticed was everyone was extremely friendly. Not just the employees but also the patrons who offered suggestions from the menu. We had a bunch of small plates(appetizers) and everything was delicious. The owner stopped by a few times to make sure everything was Ok and to even make a few appetizer suggestions. All in all this place was memorable, fun, modern with awesome food and friendly service. I would without a doubt come back

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Massapequa, Ny
“New favorite in Bethlehem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

After visiting Bethlehem for several years we tried the Apollo Grill last year for the first time. We returned this year and loved the food and the service. Make reservations!!!

Visited December 2013
New Jersey
“Excellent food EVERY time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

This place is my favorite in the Lehigh Valley. The food is EXCELLENT, drinks are delicious and service and ambience is wonderful. As an NYC resident, this place is up to parr with any Manhattan bistro. My favorite here is the crab and asparagus bisque. I dream about it. Any time I am in town, I love to dine at Apollo. My husband and I enjoy it for a romantic date night, as a family get-together, or drinks and apps with the girls. I love how it is situated on a charming street in Bethlehem. The best!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palmerton, Pennsylvania
“Always great. One one my Bethlehem faves. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I've been to Apollo many times and always had great food and great service. As a restaurant owner I always have high expectations of service and food. If one is lacking the other can't make up for it. Apollo has great food and staff.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Ate here for dinner for the first time. We did not have a reservation, but they were able to seat us immediately, despite the crowd. Food was delicious, although a bit pricey. We would visit again the next time we are in Bethlehem.

Visited December 2013