“Best birthday ever.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
New Tripoli, Pennsylvania
“Best birthday ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We recently had come here for a birthday dinner, everyone at the table had an amazing experience. Whether it was the drinks, apps, entree, or the dessert, every base was covered in excellence at the Apollo Grill! The staff was helpful in picking between different drinks and dinners. Don't be shy and ask, they know what they are talking about! Overall great experience!

• Visited April 2013

91% Recommend
Albany, New York, United States
“Love This Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Apollo Grill is fantastic each time. Great atmosphere, great food, big menu. Staff is always friendly and helpful. On our last visit, we had the lobster taco, which was unique and really good. I had a wonderful pasta dish, and shared an oreo brownie dessert. My only regret is that we had never tried it while we were still living in the area! Dinner at Apollo Grill is now a must when we visit.

Walnut Creek, California, United States
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I am part of a team that travels all over the world and our job is to search out good food resources. Three of us had dinner at Apollo on June 6 and it was an amazing experience. We didn't have a reservation and there was a line. Everyone in the line was happy to be there including my group. We went to the bar to wait and had an amazing time talking to different people about the restaurant. Everyone was in love with not just the food... but the staff. Not a single employee had a negative moment even though the place was jumping. Every answer from the staff was "absolutely we can do that!" The bartender kept asking us if there was anything we needed or information she could share to help us make any choices? We all kept noticing that all of the employees were working hard but were so supportive of the guests. This is a seldom seen experience for us in this industry. We explore 160 days of the year looking for the best. Well, we began to understand what was going on and we were very impressed and pleased to see that this amazing evening was stemmed from respect. Yes, respect! The owners provide a wonderful work environment for the staff and as a result they can't do enough to provide the VERY best service and food. They give the staff health care and respect and they get back some of the hardest working most loyal people I have ever encountered over my 18 years of travel looking for the best! If anyone complains about the prices then they need to move on because this dining experience was about care, kindness, quality and professionalism. My/our salute to you at Apollo and we wish you continued success because you all deserve it!

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Best Restaurant in the LV...hands down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

What more can you ask for...friendly, professional staff, terrific food, relaxed, casual,yet hip atmosphere and how can I forget that great wine/martini list. What is nice about this restaurant is they have a huge menu...something for everyones taste. If your in the mood for the Apollo Burger, no problem...it's offered at lunch and dinner! They have a delicious lobster ravioli and the black and blue...I could eat like 3 of them because it is so good! Basically, you cannot go wrong with the Apollo Grill! They are always on top of their game and are a staple in Downtown Bethlehem!! Keep it up guys!!

• Visited April 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“End of an Era”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

First let me say that it is highly unusual for me to come on a site like this and post my opinion. I wanted to contact Dyanne or Rod directly with our comments. I went to the Apollo website and unfortunately, there is no way to send a message or comment directly to anyone at the Apollo Grill without calling the restaurant number.

My wife and I have been going to the Apollo Grill for a long time but we feel things are changing there and it isn't for the better. We were disappointed recently in the amount of food we got for the price, the amount of liquor in the drinks, and just the courtesy of the certain staff. The price of an Amaretto Sour is now $9 and both our drinks had hardly any liquor in it at all! For two of these drinks at $9, one could buy a whole bottle of Amaretto.

The biggest issue however was that we ordered the Apollo Waldorf Salad which is priced at $10.90 but my wife wanted the tuna on this salad like it is on one of their other salads, the Sesame Crusted Tuna Salad which is $13.90. When we got our bill, and I guess we should have asked about the price difference beforehand but we never expected The Apollo Grill to take advantage like this, the salad was $22...for a salad! The Tuna dinner entree itself was only $25!

Dyanne and Rod, we have been to your restaurant many many times and we know what to expect with the food and drinks but this was a let down.

So, sorry to say that although we have enjoyed the Apollo Grill in the past, we know there are many other places in the area that have the same or better quality of food for a more economical price...and they take care of their return customers with much better, portions, drinks, and most of all courtesy.

• 3 of 5 stars Food