“This is my fourth visit” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
usa
“This is my fourth visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I felt compelled to write a followup report. This food is excellent and a great value,
Still a BYOB, we returned again with friends who had told us about it originally.
We shared the large appetizer combination, and the large white bean salad. Also two mixed grill entrees. Unlimited pita bread. You must try the Turkish coffee.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The food was okay. Nothing exceptional to me. I have been here three times for lunch and the waitress never smiles and is not too attentive. The price is good, restaurant is clean. Give it a try !

Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“Best in the states...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food here reminds me of the fabulous meals we eat when in Israel!!!!

First, I agree with the other reviews about the service. There must have been numerous complaints since the first time we dined there. They now have more help and it makes it all the better.

The food is FRESH!!! As a native New Yorker, I find it difficult to find fresh, non-fried, fatty foods and this is the place. The salads are that of authentic cuisine as is the rest of the menu.

We go there at least once a week if not more often...the large appetizer place for 16.00 is amazing..a great start for 4, however can be dinner for two with a salad. I am a foodie and let me say this place is amazing!

It's a family owned and operated restaurant....and not fancy..but clean!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
bethlehem
“Great food bad service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Food was bomb but the service was terrible they need more hand and they need to train their waitress. They could go easy kn the onions in the salad. Definitely coming back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Food is so amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My family loves this place. It is so good. It went there knowing that I liked gyros, but there is so much more than that (although their gyros are the best I've ever tasted). My husband is normally a picky eater, but he can't get enough of the food at this place. Everything is fresh and of the highest quality. I really can't say enough about this place. Try lots of things because its all good.

• Visited August 2013