“Great chocolate but crazy prices” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 11 Shopping in Bethlehem
Bath, Pennsylvania
31 attraction reviews
“Great chocolate but crazy prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great chocolate but I almost fell over when I saw the price...getting my wife a gift was my mission so I bought some chocolate for about $20!!!! A small package....it was good but I wish I would have brought more from Switzerland! It was cheaper to fly home! LOL

Visited February 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
13 attraction reviews
“Great Chocolate, period!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

There are two or three in the area. The chocolate is very good. I would say ,much better than Godiva, definately. It gets very crowded during the holidays. Definately go here for your next indulgence.

Visited January 2013
Westchester County NY
9 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Store, wonderful candy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Josh Early is worth a trip... Stepping into the store is like stepping back in time. The service and atmosphere is from a time when friendliness, packaging and display was paramount. High quality chocolate and candy, huge variety, delightful staff. I felt like a kid again in 1962....

Visited December 2012
Staten Island
17 attraction reviews
“BEST CANDIES EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

WE rode past three of four times and then we had to go in . The employees could not have been more helpful and sweet. The chocolates were the best. If you go be prepared to walk out with bags full.

Visited December 2012
Middle Village, New York, United States
12 attraction reviews
“A Chocolate Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We could not believe the number of ways this company produces quality chocolates. They also have many other types of candies that they make on premises. So glad we took the ride and made our purchases.

Visited October 2012