“Good bands bad service” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 8 Nightlife in Bethlehem
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Good bands bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

The bands are great. My first time being there and besides the small space and being shoulder to shoulder with people and almost nose to nose with the singer of the bands the music is great and lively. The service on the other hand was rude. I personally look young and i get alot that i dont look my age my friend i was with also looks young. They checked our IDs and let us in but a little later the person who checked us in said he knew we had fake IDs which to that we replied no we dont then he walked away. I wish my friend asked for a manager or told him to go ahead and swip check them or something. If your not sure of our age be honest and say your not and check our info, dont come back to us a few moments later and try to hassle us. The only thing i can really say good about this place is the music.

Visited November 2013

Wind Gap, Pennsylvania
17 attraction reviews
“a southside institution”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

The only place in Bethlehem (and perhaps the whole Lehigh Valley) that offers live bands every night. Sure, the place is cramped, smoky, and the you're welcome inn is cheaper, but this is the best venue to see a variety of local bands. There is usually a $3-5 cover charge, a patio out back, and a small pool table that is impossible to play on (The surrounding walls get in the way)

Visited April 2012