“Excelent place to relax” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 13 Activities in Bethlehem
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Excelent place to relax”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Joey is an excellent master stylist he.did a fabulous style an cut. I've had massage numerious times at spa soleil with Ella, John and Donna , and are wonderful therapists.Sandy is a nail technican an does excellent reflexology pedicures. Its a great place to relax!!

Visited February 2014

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Great team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I went to spa Soleil for a relaxing afternoon. It Was a wonderful experience the employees are very professional and made me feel do relaxed.I had a massage, facial and hair cut style and a pedicure and by far all experiences were wonderful. I recommend spa soleil for your spa getaway

Visited February 2014
11 attraction reviews
“What a Joke!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

To call this place a spa is actually funny! Knowing I would be going to The Sands Casino with family, I contacted them in advance to find out if they had a spa since gambling is not my favorite thing to do. They said they do not have one, but they suggested Spa Soleil which is nearby. The Sands should stop giving that info out. The place is horrible! The massage table had an awful blanket on it that may have been used by numerous people without being washed. YUCK! I could go on and on about the so-called pedicure and facial which were pitiful, but I will try to restrain myself. DO NOT SPEND A DIME IN THIS PLACE.....you'll be sorry. Wish I had known ahead of time.

Pennsylvania
“Time to relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Visted Spa Soleil on a weekend getaway to the Sands Casino. The Sands recommended the spa. It was only 10 minutes away and my wife and I had a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and experienced. We were in rooms away from the hair salon, very quite and relaxing. I had a deep tissue massage that was out of this world, and my wife had a facial complete with upper body massage. Prices were very reasonable and the salon was clean and well kept. I enjoed it so much that I'm considering driving the hour from home to go there on a regular basis.

Visited April 2012