“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Blenheim
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stayed at the holiday Inn and this restaurant was across the parking lot. Big tvs and a huge menu. Very good

Visited June 2014

Columbia, South Carolina
“LOUD: food - I forgot, it was so loud; service, ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Visited restaurant twice over 2 days; once with spouse for lunch and once in the early evening for drinks on the patio with friends. We were all staying in motel next door. The main word for this place was (is) it is very LOUD (music blaring; multiple TV’s going, etc) and very difficult to have a normal conversation. We had the lunch inside and spouse and I had to sit very close to each other (not in a romantic sense) to converse. It was so overwhelming – I do not even remember what we ate and/or how the service was except we had to summon the wait person several times for drink refills, get the bill. I did not leave a big tip. The gathering on the patio for drinks was better for conversation and service BUT the speakers were still loud (lower case this time). There were 8 of us and I could not converse with those at the other end of our table. Drinks were served efficiently. Perhaps it is my age – as a retiree I do not like such loud places, I want to be able to converse with my partner/friends without having to yell! So… I would not visit this restaurant again

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Best wings around.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

As a lover of wings, this is your best bet for the Valley's best wings. We have been to numerous locations that they have, and all have been excellent. The portions, size of, flavors and varieties are all superior. A not to miss experience.

Visited April 2014
“Worst manager ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

When we arrived we were told it would be a half hour wait. When our turn came we were told our table was ready. After another long wait we were told we could not have a table because another party who had already been seated for a half hour wanted our table.

Maineville, Ohio
“Great beer / food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Went to this place about 6 times over the last 3 weeks while on business. Every time it's been excellent. Don't get dragged in to the $3 22oz Miller Lite. Go for the $4 Copper Lager. Excellent stuff.

Lots of TV's and the service is excellent.

The only downside is sometimes there is a wait. But that can't be a bad thing. Shows it's good!

Visited April 2014