“Phenomenal Burgers!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 316 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American, Family Fare
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Chef Emeril is putting his distinctive twist on your favorite American classics. Enjoy prime and grass-fed beef burgers, seafood, turkey and veggie selections and much more.
Rochester, New York
“Phenomenal Burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We were in the mood for a burger and heard this place was good. Wasn't as busy as other restaurants at the Casino so we checked it out. At first glance the menus were dirty and the tables could of been a little cleaner. I built my own burger. Prime burger with cheddar and caramelized onions with The he made mayo. It was superb!! Would love to go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

new jersey
“Good quick lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a "burger joint with a twist." First, they let you create your own burger, with whatever toppings you want. Second, if you're not into burgers, there are some New Orleans-type dishes: chili, Po' Boy (awesome!), or if you're feeling particularly naughty, a spiked milkshake. Service is fast and cheerful. Prepare to take leftovers to your room and don't wear your evening best since the portions are huge and messy, but that's part of the fun:)

Visited June 2013
Reading, PA
“Chicken lollipops are the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

These are what some call "city chicken" but they are the best I have ever had. The burgers are excellent, a little pricey but the size of them are quite large.

Visited May 2013
Bristol, CT
“Tasteless, soggy, greasy food, dirty place, & non-attentive staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We ate here on a Monday evening the first week of May after we checked into the Sands hotel. Before we even sat down, there were large chunks of food on my chair. I showed it to the hostess and she just walked away. Not a very good start. Thankfully the table next to us was empty and I was able to change the chairs to sit on a cleaner seat. We were seated awhile before our server came over. I noticed immediately how filthy the large mirrors on the walls by the TVs were. We should have left then. Our server finally came over and introduced herself. I asked her about something on the menu and she was too distracted waving to someone walking by and totally missed my question. Then she was annoyed when I had to repeat it due to her inattentiveness. We put in our orders (Create your own burger, Herbert burger, and a large salad) and then the waitress went back to tending the bar. I've never had a waitress also be the bartender. This made for very inattentive service. It took quite awhile for our salad to come out, which was pretty good. My husband's peanut butter cup milkshake came later and resembled nothing of the taste of peanut butter nor a peanut butter cup. Our waitress pretty much ignored us the entire time we were there. When we were served our food, the burgers, which we both ordered medium rare, were overcooked and pretty much tasteless. My bun was larger than my burger. The fries were soggy and over-seasoned and the onion rings were covered in grease and inedible. We both ate less than half our served food. When we spoke to the manager, he was relatively non-chalant about our food complaints. This was certainly not up to Emeril's standards as I've eaten in a few of his restaurants outside of the Sands casino. We're not hard to please and are the first to compliment good service and food, and do so very often, but this was beyond terrible. We would have been better off at McDonald's. If you want an excellent burger, fries, and shake, please see my review of Bobby's Burger Palace (owned by Bobby Flay). Emeril should go take some lessons from Bobby on how attentive staff and good food are really done and done WELL! Talking to some casino staff, we found out many other guests complain about how awful the food and service is at Burgers and More by Emeril.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lodi, New Jersey
“burgers galore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Any kind of Burger that you want.
The fries are a little spicey but tasty
Everyone is very friendly and service if good
Hope you have a good appetite, large portions

Visited March 2013