“Burgers ok...” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #51 of 315 restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American, Family Fare
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Chef Emeril is putting his distinctive twist on your favorite American classics. Enjoy prime and grass-fed beef burgers, seafood, turkey and veggie selections and much more.
“Burgers ok...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here while staying and playing at the Sands Casino. The prices I thought were kinda high and the food wasn't all that great. We had 1 app and 2 burgers, fries and sodas our bill was $45. The fries were good however we thought the portion was kinda small. The burgers were average and I can honestly say I have had better. I was kinda shocked that Emeril put his name on a less than awesome burger place. Service was great! We didn't have a long wait for anything but it was 8pm so it was kinda empty.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

69% Recommend
Long Valley, New Jersey
“Delicious, gourmet burgers and sides”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

You can build your burger any way you want it. Want pineapple or mushrooms, no problem. Perfect fries and onion rings with tangy dipping sauces. Not a real comfortable place and its pretty pricey but its inside a casino so you expect that. Get a chocolate shake!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We ate lunch here while staying at the Sands hotel. The restaurant is located within the casino. We arrived pretty early for lunch, but were seated promptly and enjoyed good service. The menu has some great burger options and our food was served just as requested.

Visited January 2013
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

great place to eat, right inside the casino. Love the burgers Staff is excellent. Don't miss the Italian restaurant as well!

Visited November 2012
Schaghticoke, New York
“The sides outdid the burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Would rank 3 1/2 if that were possible. Burger tasted a bit off -- not tasteless, but almost a bit slippery in texture. Onion bun was great, liked the BBQ sauce a lot, but the other toppings were rather pedestrian. (Actually, the chorizo wasn't bad by itself, but was in retrospect not to my taste to match up with a burger.) I will note that my wife liked the burger better than I did.

However, the onion rings, which definitely have a bit of a BAM! to them, and the sweet potato fries were very, very good indeed. These will be enough to cause me to visit again on a future trip to the Sands to see if I maybe rolled snake eyes on my burger and got an outlier as to taste.

I must note that service (at this waiter-attended sit down burger restaurant) was very attentive, beyond what one would expect, and it was clear from observing other servers that this was the case across the board. Kudos to the staff and for management -- you definitely don't see such universally good service at this type of restaurant very often,

• Visited January 2013