“Bartenders & service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tap Room - Hotel Bethlehem is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 316 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Market Street
Transit: Public transit hub is 4 blocks from restaurant.
Description: Casually elegant, the Tap Room offers the most sought after view of Historic Main Street and its Victorian charm. Lounge by the vintage mahogany bar, in an atmosphere evoking the Jazz Age.Enjoy Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner overlooking the heart of Bethlehem’s historic district.Every Thursday, live jazz performances add to the 1920’s atmosphere.
Hellertown
“Bartenders & service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The bartenders where very personable and the service was great.I heard some of the best Jazz on Thursday night,and met some very interesting people at the bar.A very enjoyable evening.Couples where sitting at tables and really seem to be enjoying themselves. I'll be going back every chance i get.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Sean L, Manager at Tap Room - Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Hi Thomas C,

Thank you for taking the time write your review. The staff in the Tap Room takes great pride in making sure that everyone has a great experience. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourself. We have Jazz every Thursday night in the Tap Room. I would highly recommend checking out all of our Former Famous guests that have stayed with displayed on the walls in the Tap Room. We have had several musicians from Yo-Yo Ma to Bob Dylan to B.B. King. Our dessert list just got a whole lot better. In addition to our delicious desserts created by our Pastry chef we are now offering ice cream from the Penn State Creamery. Some of the flavors are Peanut Butter Swirl, Butter Pecan and Bittersweet Mint just to name a few. We have sampled them all and they are delicious!

We hope to see you again soon…

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Easton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

After fasting for over 12 hours, I was driving through Bethlehem looking for a diner where I could get ham and eggs. As I passed the Hotel, I noticed the tables outside were set. The weather was great and I quickly gave up on the diner idea.

My server was pleasant and efficient, the omelet and pot of coffee were perfect (at a reasonable price) and the view from the outdoor patio was outstanding.

The bonus came when I asked my server, Julie, about the history of the Hotel.She was an extremely knowledgeable "tour guide". What more could I ask for at the price of an excellent brunch?

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Comfortable atmosphere, good food and friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I frequently dine at the Taproom. I've had breakfasts, lunches and dinners. I have never been disappointed in the quality of the food or the service. It is one of my favorite restaurants in the Lehigh Valley.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
kentucky
“Tasty lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The menu offerrings were not the normal hotel food. They had homemade soups, sandwiches and several meal sized salads. I had a trout burger and a bowl of homemade mushroom bisque. All winners at a reasonable price just steps away from my room.

Visited September 2013
“Wonderfully Expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I've been to the hotel many times and each time I go I'm never disappointed. The Tap Room has a great menu and the items that they've just added are absolutely delicious! The staff are young, energetic and always willing to please! The atmosphere is just as brilliant with a modern twist on an old style feel. It's an ideal place for people of all ages!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere