Went there overr the Labor Day weekend. We only stayed there for 1 night. I have 2 young kids who love to swim and since the hotel has a pool, it was a win win situation. Unfortunately, during our stay, there was an situation with the pool being closed due to someone being ill that same evening. We spoke with the Manager on Duty- Ralph and he was kind enough to discount our room as we explained that the pool was our choice for chosing the hotel. My kids were able to use the pool in the morning before we checked out, so it worked out somewhat. Rooms were very clean, the decor was also very presentable. My kids loved having a flat screen tv to watch their favorite shows on.
We enjoyed our free breakfast. Parking is across the street from the hotel. I was a little leary of this, but it was fine. This hotel is in the historic section of town. We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Bethlehem Hotel
- Hyatt Place Bethlehem Hotel Bethlehem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1/4 mile from Historic Downtown Bethlehem, the Hyatt Place Bethlehem hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including the Banana Factory, Sands Casino and the DaVinci Science Center. Local shopping options include the Lehigh Valley Mall and the Promenade Shops. For business travelers, the hotel is within close proximity to the Majestic Bethlehem Commerce Center and Bethlehem Industrial Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Place Bethlehem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.