“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bolete Restaurant and Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 320 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E Emmaus Ave
Emmaus, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

We were lucky enough to go on a night when they had a 5 course food and wine pairing. Everything course exceeded out expectations. The ingredients were all local, fresh, and expertly prepared. On top of all that, the wine pours were very generous. The prices are high, but it is worth every penny.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

McLean, Virginia
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Bolete is our go-to place for brunch when I'm in town visiting relatives: We never get tired of it--and we know it will be an excellent meal. The bread basket is to die for, and they'll wrap up any leftover goodies--if we've been crazy enough to leave any. And this might be the one place to order dessert with brunch: They're seasonal (think apple crisp with ginger ice cream) and delicious. We've never had less than excellent, friendly service. Just wish the ladies' room was bigger!

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“It is about the food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Went with my wife for a birthday celebration. We had three courses over 2 plus hours. We started with slightly salted freshly beaked rolls. A treat. I had the quail which was moist and absolutely delicious. My wife loved the freshness of her salad. She had the scallops and I the Alaskan Halibut. Usually I finish my plate by the time my wife is on her second bite. Tonight I savored each bite and she finished first. We had dessert, pear sorbet and the house special butterscotch pudding. It has been a long time since I remember such wonderful complete meal. Service was excellent - both attentive and helpful. The room we ate in was loud, and bustling. It would be excellent to go with another couple as the meal is served at such a relaxed pace.

New York City, New York
“Lovely brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Had a lovely Sunday afternoon brunch at Bolete. Service was terrific and food was very good. Will definitely go back for their dinner menu! Only quibble was the sound level!!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“A true dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

My husband and I make it a point to go to bolete every time we come into town. The setting is relaxing. The staff are attentive, kind, and knowledgable of what they are serving. The food is INCREDIBLE! This is the only restaurant where I will be adventurous to try something unique and something I have never had. We try something different on the menu each time and have never been disappointed. If you are looking for a nice evening out and to have some of the tastiest dishes, Bolete should definitely be on your list of go to places!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere