I stayed at this hotel for almost 2 weeks. It's is clean, relative new and very close to the Saint Luke's Anderson Cancer Center. The shower and A/C worked fine. Breakfast is not included, but for 10 dollars you can have one with eggs and bacon included. Parking lot is free, internet worked and there is complimentary coffee. Laundry if available also.
Rube Thursday restaurant if very close (walking distance) and there is also a relative close shopping with some stores like Best Buy and restaurants. (got to use a car)
Overall, I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Don't try to use public transportation in this area, it won't work. Rent a car, they have a Hertz kiosk inside the hotel.
Ah, there isn't safe deposit in the rooms, only in the front desk.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley / i-78 Hotel
- Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley / i-78 Hotel Bethlehem
- Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley
- Bethlehem Marriott
- Bethlehem Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sparkling Courtyard provides a friendly atmosphere and new facilities. Conveniently located off of I-78 and designed to delilver great guest experiences. Indoor pool and fitness center. Business center and high speed internet included. Breakfast buffet available for a fee, or can be purchased with a stay for breakfast rate package. Bethlehem is known for shining stars and this hotel shines brightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley / I-78 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.