“Top notch service every time.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #10 of 14 hotels in Bethlehem
“Top notch service every time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel twice now. Both times I received an email prior to arrival, received great service when I was there, then received a nice follow up message from the Manager to make sure things went well.

When I checked in the first time, I was almost surprised at how friendly the service was, but even more surprised when the person at the front desk greeted me by name every time she saw me thereafter. It felt like the type of service you receive at the Four Seasons.

When I returned about eight weeks later, the woman at the front desk remembered me and gave me a warm welcome back.

This is how it's supposed to be done. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Room Tip: Nothing to add - both rooms I stayed in were nice.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ABECYGeneralManager, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Allentown Bethlehem, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Lehigh Valley Airport for your travels to the area.

We appreciate your positive feedback and are happy to hear you've enjoyed your stays at our property.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Lehigh Valley!

117 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Lumberton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

As a thank you gift for paying for my daughters wedding, her and her fiance bought us tickets to see a concert at the Sands Casino Resort. Along with those tickets, she reserved a one night stay at the Allentown/Bethlehem Courtyard. From the moment we pulled up, we knew that the facilities would be nice as they were painting the outside. As soon as we entered the front door, we were greeted with friendly faces. They made a point of talking with us as if we were return guests that they knew. Check-in was quick and we were on our way to our rooms. The decor of the room was modern, yet warm. The color scheme was red/gold~ not 2 colors that I would put together. But I had a very different opinion after seeing this room. The colors together were very lovely. Loved how the bed was facing the sliding glass doors instead of running parallel. The room was immaculate. I also take notice of the little things, like~ the wallpaper was intact, carpet was clean, furniture free of dust. I pay particular attention to the bathrooms. It was exceptionally clean. The tile grout inside the shower was sparkling. Loved the bow shaped curtain rod to give you more shower space. Tub floor was anti-slip. This facility was one of the cleanest hotels we ever stayed at. Check out was also very easy and the attendants were also very pleasant. The only thing that I would change~ include a mini fridge in the room and have vending machines instead of the market. Items for sale at the market were a little pricey. But overall, had an excellent stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
ABECYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Allentown Bethlehem, responded to this review, July 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the Lehigh Valley!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

This is one of the various Courtyard Marriott's that I visit throughout Pennsylvania. This hotel has the updated new Courtyard feel and dining area. The staff is friendly and begins to know your name after a few visits. The rooms have nice TV's and include refrigerators and you can't beat the price. I will say that, compared to other Courtyards, this location seems to have a smaller selection of snacks in the Pantry (I had to make my way over to CVS to pick up some treats).

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our property. We value each and every guest and want to thank you for being a loyal Marriott member!
Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for a night for my sister's graduation and it was perfect for the occasion. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The layout was a lot different than a typical hotel room, and I really liked that! The beds faced out the window - it made the hotel room feel a little more special. I also liked that there was a sofa in the room. The bathroom was big, shower was good. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were a little bit too soft. We had a room facing the front of the hotel and we could hear noise from the highway. It didn't bother us - we are city dwellers and used to it - but if you don't like noise while you sleep, ask for a room facing the back of the hotel (the odd numbered rooms).

The breakfast buffet was really good. The lobby was large, pretty and comfortable. I've stayed at another hotel in the area in the same star category and this hotel was definitely the better of the two. I'd highly recommend it if you need a place to stay in this area.

Room Tip: If you don't like any noise when you sleep, request a room facing the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
ABECYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Allentown Bethlehem, responded to this review, June 1, 2012
Thank you very much for staying with us and for your kind comments about our hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope you had a great time at your sister's graduation. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thank you again!
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Booked through an online site not Marriott....will not do that again as the site said the room we selected slept four and it did not it only slept three so we were a bit crowded as we had two adults and two kids. We were in a king bed with a pull out that I thought would be double but it was a smaller twin size pullout. We were only in town for a sporting event so we just stayed the one night but when we complained about the bed size they said the room really is not supposed to be for four and we should complain to the website we booked at....Thought it was expensive for the room we got and did not want to pay anymore for a cot so we lived with it but I would not go back as it was not worth the money and there were cheaper rooms at other hotels that I would go to if back in that area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I'm very sorry that our accommodations did not match your needs. I hope that you will give us a chance, in the future, to meet your needs and provide the excellent service that has made Marriott famous. Thank you again! Sincerely, David
Boerne, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I spend every other week in Bethlehem for work and have stayed in about every property there is. From the Hotel Bethlehem, Hyatt Place, Hilton properties as well as the other Marriott ones here. I have to say, this is by far the best place I have run across. I am greeted by name each time I come in or out and the staff is always willing to go above and beyond to ensure my stay is a positive one. The hotel is freshly renovated, they have wifi and there are an abundance of restaurants and shops nearby.

Room Tip: If you are an light sleeper, ask for rooms away from 22. They also have small fridges if you reques...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your kind comments about our staff and hotel. I truly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you again!
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

This was a nice, typical Courtyard. The room was clean and well stocked. Staff was pleasant. This will be my go to place for visiting my child at an area college. Have already made reservations for our next trip to the area. No complaints.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and for posting a review on Trip Advisor. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and have already made reservations for your next visit. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you again!

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Allentown Bethlehem? Share your experiences!