“Great Value.. Great Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Xenia
“Great Value.. Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

While staying at the Fernhill Resort we decided to have dinner at the Trolley Stop. It was one of the best meals we had the week we were there.

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New York City, New York
“Frequent Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

My husband and I often double date there with some friends.... we have a great time with the live band. The food is good, the price is reasonable and the atmosphere is diverse.

• Visited June 2010
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pittsburgh, PA
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2010

I thought the food here was better than average bar food. The service was very good and the prices reasonable. Nice bar selection and lots of TV's.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NYC
“Great bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2008

Food was really good. I had the cheese steak sandwich-awesome. They have a pretty good beer selection at the bar with live music on the weekends. When there is no band playing there is one pool table in the back and jukebox.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Not your average bar & grill...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2005

My fiance & I recently stayed at the Fernwood Resort in the Poconos, which features the Trolley Stop Pub as one of its restaurants. I had the pleasure of dining there while watching the All-Star Baseball game in July 2005. There were a lot of fun people watching the tvs & drinking beer. It was a relaxed atmosphere with great mixed drinks & surprisingly enough, one of the better meals that I enjoyed at the Fernwood. I had a seafood platter which contained crab cakes, fried fish, oysters and fries. It was really good and there was quite a lot of it. In fact, I could have easily shared my entree with several people and still been food. The entree and 2 mixed drinks + tax & tip came to $26.00, which for everything that I received was a great value. Check it out if you're anywhere near the Poconos.