We were excited to finally stay and the Amargosa Opera House and Hotel! We drove past it before and really wanted to experience it as it is said by some to be haunted....The first night I awoke to hear strange noises of an old woman by the door clearing her throat. Then again by the bathroom, an old man clearing his throat. I know that sounds wierd but if it happened the next night I slept right through it (thank-goodness!) Other than that I enjoyed so much going to the Opera House for a performance by a wonderful man who played the piano and sang. It at first seemed pricy at $15.00 a person, but the show was OUTSTANDING, no kidding! We also want
wanted to see the inside of the Opera House as it is has hand painted (and it is famous).
I gave this entire experience 5*s because it was historical and I love history and I loved this entire experience ghosts and all!
- Also Known As:
- Amargosa Opera House Hotel Death Valley Junction
- Amargosa Opera House Hotel
- Amargosa Opera House And Hotel
- Amargosa Opera Hotel
- Hotel Amargosa Opera
- Amargosa Opera House & Hotel Death Valley Junction, Death Valley National Park, CA
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Amargosa Opera House & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.