We truly enjoyed our stay at the Londoner. It is a large, old house that has been turned into a B&B. Several of the rooms have en suite bathrooms, but even the ones that don't have private bathrooms assigned to them. (They are across the hall, but you don't have to share with people you don't know; there is one assigned to each room.)
From the outside, the house and lawn look a little rundown, but the inside makes up for that. Yes, it's old, but that is part of the charm of the place. Everything is decorated in London paraphernalia, and it's really quite cute! We stayed in the Victoria, and it was spacious and comfortable.
The location is unbeatable. Bradenton is not the most exciting city on the planet, but there is a nice two-block stretch of downtown that has several great bars (with fantastic happy hour deals) and a few restaurants. The Londoner is a short three-block walk downtown, and it's also just a couple blocks to the Riverwalk.
I don't know if we will have a reason to be in Bradenton again, but if we do, we will most definitely stay at the Londoner again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Historic downtown Bradenton, this 3 story house has been restored and furnished to make you feel like you are at home..... in London! Each room is themed on a different area in London and has photographs and interesting articles displayed on that area, each bedroom has its own bathroom, Serta pillowtop mattresses and Wi-Fi. We serve a full English breakfast every morning and afternoon teas are available by reservation only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Londoner Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Londoner Hotel Bradenton
- The Londoner Bed And Breakfast