“DO NOT STAY THERE...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Bradenton

You added Knights Inn Bradenton to your Saves list
Knights Inn Bradenton
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2303 1st Street, Bradenton, FL 34208 (Formerly Siesta Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
“DO NOT STAY THERE...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

WE stayed in room 104, it was a nightmare as soon as we get to the parking lot there were some questionable caracters just looking at us ( looks like they might live there) our room was next to the laundry room, aperently they work all night, all you hear at night is the laundry cars up and down all freaking night, the workers were talking like it was the afternoon also one of them was lisening to music pretty loud, horrible experience i will never stay there again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Craig P, General Manager at Knights Inn Bradenton, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for feedback. It's a busy season here in Florida, we're working with few different local farming group here in area to accommodate their crew. We're sorry for your disturbance, we do have some one at front desk 24 hrs a day. Please feel free to ask to switch your room in future to avoid any disturbance issues. We hope to see you again in future.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Prior Lake, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They advertise free WiFi but we could not find it. We asked at the desk, where they had it, and said we must be wrong. Said they would reset it but showed no concern for our lack of WiFi after several attempts over two hours. They refused any discount for not providing WiFi. My daughter saw the tail of some animal scoot into the wall air condition of a room just a few doors down. Overall worn out accommodations. We are used to less than 3 star hotels, but this was a new low in customer service. Buyer beware.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for feedback on your recent stay. We became Knights Inn not to long ago, we're working fixing everything. Our network dept. is already aware of low signals on WiFi and they're working on fixing it. Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to see you again in future.
Anchorage, Alaska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is a scam. I mistakenly booked a room there on 3/19/15 by mistake. I realized as soon as I saw the booking that I had entered the wrong date, wanted it for 3/20/15. I tried to get it changed and they refused. Said it was non-refundable and I could stay on 3/19, but I already had a room for that date. I drove by because I was staying near by and the parking lot had very few cars in it, they were not sold out by no means. I will never stay at a Knights Inn, ever.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel chain.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for feedback. We are in season in months of Feb and March and it's sold out almost everyday. Unfortunately, there is 24 hrs cancellation policy with all of the reservation made and we can't cancel reservation for same day. We want to make sure you get a room for your reservation just others.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2015

I stayed here for a kids free weekend. Direction to the hotel had me not knowing what area of Bradenton we were in (scary), turned out to be very safe and not to mention very quite considering that the highway was directly in front of the hotel. The name of the hotel had me a bit confused those. The staff was tremendously helpful,and quick during check in and made me feel very welcomed. The housekeeping very helpful when I need new towels. Overall I loved everything about my stay and will DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!!! :-) great job Knight's Inn....

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
We appreciate your feedback your recent stay at Knights Inn Bradenton. It really makes us more than happy to hear from our satisfied guests. We hope to see you again soon.
Saratoga Springs, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2015

The place is in new management. It is way better customer service then last year we stayed. They're working on getting the rooms redone. The front desk staff was very friendly. Very happy with our stay, we will be back again!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for response on your stay. We are here to take care of our guests. We are happy to hear about great customer service. We look forward to see you again.
Altoona, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

I read all of the reviews and truly questioned whether to stay here or not. By luck my son & his fiance were in the area right before my trip and checked it out first. Because of my unbelievably low rate - about $200 for 4 nights - and the fact that I didn't plan to spend much time at the room, I kept the reservation.
Clearly the place is in need of a new ownership (which it now has) and LOTS of TLC. The rooms are very dated but we did have new mattresses and the bed linens were in good shape. Although not perfect, it was clean and everything worked... hot water, lots of pressure, new flat screen TV, fridge/microwave combo.
Although I didn't use the pool, it appeared in good order and has an area around it with decent lounge chairs and tables. Can't say that for what used to be the Tiki Hut (outside bar). It looks like it was pretty nice at one time but now yellow caution tape surrounds it.
The outside of the building needs repairs too. And, the business center isn't working but they will allow you to print boarding passes. The laundry area works but like everything else it really needs completely redone. Some people were having trouble with the ice machine but it worked for me.
The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. I had a little issue with their system recognizing my hotels.com booking from 4 months ago but it was resolved in less than 10 minutes. The room was well cleaned and the service staff was friendly too.
The location is less than a mile drive away from McKechnie Park. Within a 2-3 mile drive, there are lots of restaurants - which to me is better than a packaged danish and free coffee.
The place was adequate for us but if you're looking for a "great experience" this is definitely not the place for you. My situation was simple. We showered in the morning then left for a day of baseball or fishing or going to Anna Maria Island's beautiful sunsets. Then we returned to the hotel for a good night's sleep.
Because it was clean, a GREAT price and met my particular needs it worked out for me. If the price wasn't so great I would have chosen another place.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
I'll like to say thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay. We have just became Knights Inn not to long ago, and yes, we're working on redoing few things. Hopefully, when you stay with us again, everything should be good to go. Thanks again.
Trenton, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2015

This place could use some serious updating but when you first see the lobby it leads you to believe the place is pretty ok but one soon learns differently..wish we would have done the usual and asked to see the room first....for $110 with no breakfast, stains on the mattress, faulty plumbing, stained carpeting and the old bullet TV no thanks..though the staff was nice the owners need to make some changes and if not drop your prices. We would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Wish I could give something positive but all I can say is Good Luck!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for feedback on your recent stay. It's a season here in months of Feb and March,but we still have lowest rate in the area. We're very sorry about issue with your room, We have someone at front desk 24 hrs. Please let us know about any issues you accord in future if you stay with us again and we will take care of by switching you to different room. Thanks again.

Been to Knights Inn Bradenton? Share your experiences!