“The worst place of all” 1 of 5 stars

You added Siesta Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Siesta Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2303 1st St East, Bradenton, FL 34208   |
Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton
“The worst place of all”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I stay before in many places and this was the worst of all..the atmosphere is like a guetto one, Some people had a fight in front of my room, even the police was there. The coackroach were everywhere and the towels was scrached and old. The service was awful the front desk person treat me very bad. I was so scared at the night that I can't sleep. My stay was for two night and I didnt get to the second night.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Citra, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

this place is terrible, very trashy and ghetto-like. Do NoT stay here if youre traveling with kids even if its a bargain, very unsafe. YOUD BE SAFER SLEEPING IN A BOX ON THE BEACH but hey at least theres a cop always on duty in the parking lot..

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

The motel looks ok from the outside, and the rooms are decent, but the overall atmosphere of the place is terrible. When we arrived, the manager was outside smoking, and kept looking at us like questioning what we were doing there. He was anything but welcoming, and seemed very suspicious of our ages (we're a young married couple, ages 20 and 22). Demanded to see both our drivers licenses, and warned us if he sees anyone else around our room we will be charged extra. I bought our reservations on Expedia, and he just complained that he's not making any money off Expedia reservations, as if it was our fault. Overall, i'd give the rooms a 2 or 3 rating, but the manager, definitely a 0.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We did a reservation online thru a 3rd party and when we got there the pace looks decent for the $. However, after checking in on our way to the room the assuming current guests would stared as if me and my family didn't belong there. (Btw The type of people I saw seem like thenonworking, no good, not honest ones) On the hall way we say some illegal activity happen. This seem to be the place for a lot of underground activities. The environment felt not safe! Room was dirty and I felt as if we stay the least that could happen was my family getting rob. HORRIBLE! This "hotel" should be close out!

• Stayed May 2014
Wauchula, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

This place should not be in business. I dont know who inspects these places but this is in desperate need. Front of hotel looks decent but stay away from the side. Upon arrival we noticed several cars moving about the parking lot. As we got out we were being stared down by the people in the next room. Not only us but our vehicle. As we entered the room we felt ill. The place is gross! The curtains were filthy. The floor is disgusting. There was something that resembled dried blood on the walls. The bathroom was a mess. Cigarette burns in everything. We left for dinner and decided we would not be staying as planned. On our way out we observed 2 very young girls with an older guy in the parking lot. There was an exchange of money and a clear lack of clothing. Very apparent prostitution ring. 2 guys exchanging money and drugs on the other side of our car. Tried to pull out of the parking lot and couldnt until their deals were finished because the drive was blocked. After dinner we passed the hotel and saw a police officer leaving. No doubt this was a shady place with lots of illegal activity. This was during daylight and not at night. Will not be returning EVER

• Stayed April 2014
Pittsburg, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I read some reviews about this place but some were saying the place was okay, so I figured we would give it a try, it is close to the Ball park, however, anyone that says this place is okay is LYING, worst hotel ever, dirty rooms, nasty/scary people live here. Should be called don't close your eyes hotel. We thought we would be killed if we stayed. Booked room for 5 days, did not stay at all. The pictures do not give it justice for how nasty it is. We got there after 3pm, room was not cleaned, they were talking back and forth on CB radio to get the room cleaned, went to the room, door drug across the carpet, I don't know wth was splattered on the wall. Smoke burns everywhere, curtains were dirty that you would think the curtains were green and black. Pillows felt like they were stuffed with popcorn, I did not want to touch anything or take my shoes off. This hotel should not be on the list for any place as a hotel, it is a dumpster, I would need to sanitize my pets if they entered this hotel. A woman was at the counter with 80 pennies wanting to get a $1 from the owner. The owner is rude and ignorant and can hardly speak English. Girl (receptionist) tells everyone she is new, but from reviews from 3 months ago, she said the same thing. Make sure you get your license back from her because she forgot to give 3 people before me their licenses back. It was scary when we were in the room with the door shut, all you could here was people talking, slamming doors, running around, and they were the type of people you want to be around. Go to Sarasota.

Room Tip: Go to Sarasota