Stayed overnight for a class for work being held there the next day. Checking was fast, friendly ans efficient, with the front desk person letting me request late check out for the next day with no problems at all.
Booked a suite and it was really spacious! Honestly, it was much bigger than my first apartment!! All very clean, and well maintained. Not a fan of hotel coffee and this was no different. The coffee in the room was pretty bad, but there's a cafe that serves Starbucks in the lobby. The only down side was the bed. It really wasn't very comfortable, just rock hard!
Didn't get the chance to use any of the facilities other than the lobby cafe, but I would stay there again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than a renovation. It's the complete transformation into the brand-new Courtyard by Marriott. With more upscale decor, more luxurious rooms, and larger, more flexible spaces for your business meetings, weddings, celebrations, and other events than ever before. All right beside the beautiful Manatee River, just minutes from the white sands and sparkling waters of Bradenton on the Gulf of Mexico. Located on the Manatee River. The all new Courtyard by Marriott Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront Hotel Bradenton
- Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront
- Holiday Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Holiday Inn