If you do stay here, don't bother to get a room with a balcony, you can't fit a chair on it, and if you're lucky like me (sarcasm) it will overlook a rooftop (I've submitted a picture of this). If I hadn't have been so exhausted from traveling all day I would have found a different hotel to stay at pronto. The bistro is way over priced. The lights flickered constantly, the air conditioner was loud, unlike most hotels I stay in there was no channel guide for the tv nor a list of restaurants that delivered to the hotel. The majority of the staff didn't seem very friendly either. Won't stay here again, and wouldn't recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than a renovation. It's the complete transformation into the brand-new Courtyard by Marriott. With more upscale decor, more luxurious rooms, and larger, more flexible spaces for your business meetings, weddings, celebrations, and other events than ever before. All right beside the beautiful Manatee River, just minutes from the white sands and sparkling waters of Bradenton on the Gulf of Mexico. Located on the Manatee River. The all new Courtyard by Marriott Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront Hotel Bradenton
- Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront
- Holiday Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Holiday Inn