This hotel was a good price for a Courtyard by Marriott. They're usually really high. The room was a nice size, clean and quiet even though kids were on our floor. There was a small fridge but no microwave in the room. The Riverwalk is gorgeous at sunset. You can get a morning/evening walk or run on the trail right outside the hotel. The hotel is a little tricky to find if you're new here. There are some one way streets because its downtown. However, there are plenty of restaurants nearby, shopping malls too. Its real close to TreeUmph zip line park and 45 min toTampa or St Pete too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than a renovation. It's the complete transformation into the brand-new Courtyard by Marriott. With more upscale decor, more luxurious rooms, and larger, more flexible spaces for your business meetings, weddings, celebrations, and other events than ever before. All right beside the beautiful Manatee River, just minutes from the white sands and sparkling waters of Bradenton on the Gulf of Mexico. Located on the Manatee River. The all new Courtyard by Marriott Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, HotelsClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront Hotel Bradenton
- Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront
- Holiday Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Holiday Inn