Stayed for 3 nights at the Courtyard in Bradenton on the River Walk. The hotel was very clean, rooms and bed very comfortable, quiet and has an extremely nice pool area. Directly off the pool area is the new River Walk with wide sidewalks along the river, nice landscaping and benches, perfect for a run or a stroll. The location is very convenient, less than a 5 minute drive to the South Florida Museum and Aquarium. But what really shines at this Courtyard are the staff. The front desk staff were always very friendly and helpful. Maria in the Bistro/Coffee Bar was very friendly and went above and beyond. Every staff member we saw greeted us and asked if we were enjoying our stay. Highly recommend staying at this property if you are in Bradenton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than a renovation. It's the complete transformation into the brand-new Courtyard by Marriott. With more upscale decor, more luxurious rooms, and larger, more flexible spaces for your business meetings, weddings, celebrations, and other events than ever before. All right beside the beautiful Manatee River, just minutes from the white sands and sparkling waters of Bradenton on the Gulf of Mexico. Located on the Manatee River. The all new Courtyard by Marriott Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront Hotel Bradenton
- Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront
- Holiday Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Holiday Inn