We had an expiring certificate and decided to get away for a night.
Nice hotel. Clean and well maintained. Rooms was nice and well appointed. Sofa was nice. Bed was comfortable. Linens were clean and crisp. Shower was good. Good TV. Good inernet connectivity. Whole place was clean and bright. Clearly an upscale Courtyard, with great landscaping and good furnishings.
Nice views of the river which, while not the world's prettiest river, is nevertheless fun to look at.
Also had an attached bar/restaurant.
Folks who like Courtyard will be pleased with this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than a renovation. It's the complete transformation into the brand-new Courtyard by Marriott. With more upscale decor, more luxurious rooms, and larger, more flexible spaces for your business meetings, weddings, celebrations, and other events than ever before. All right beside the beautiful Manatee River, just minutes from the white sands and sparkling waters of Bradenton on the Gulf of Mexico. Located on the Manatee River. The all new Courtyard by Marriott Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota / Riverfront Hotel Bradenton
- Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota Riverfront
- Holiday Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Holiday Inn