“Nice place at a nice price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota

You added Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   607 67th St Circle E, Bradenton, FL 34208 (Formerly Econo Lodge East)   |
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton
“Nice place at a nice price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

We stayed here for three nights while in the area. The staff is very nice and the rooms are everything you'd expect for the price range of this property. The queen bed was comfortable, the bathroom is small, the air conditioner was able to get the rooom "cool", and the pool was clean. All in all if you are looking for a place to crash while you are out and about everyday then this is a perfect place to do so. There are restaurants that are walking distance from your room and shopping just down the street for any items you may need or have forgotten. So if you are on a budget and would like a comfortable room then this is your spot.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Andrea S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota, responded to this review, September 5, 2014
Dear Senior Contributor,
Thanks for writing your thoughts! We try really hard to offer a clean, inexpensive room for our guests. I am glad you enjoyed your stay in Bradenton and wish you lots of great trips in the future. Andrea Seager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stayed at Americas best value inn for 3 nights after reading the good reviews about this motel. It was very clean the bed wasn't the best but just ok, flat screen tv, microwave and fridge that we didn't use. The bathroom tub could use remodeling to update it a bit since the sink is updated with granite like material. There's a pool outside near the parking lot we didn't use and lots of food choices nearby we mostly only went to the Waffle House within walking distance. I'd recommend this motel for its affordability and cleanliness.

Stayed August 2014
Dear Camille I,
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found the rooms clean and affordable. I hope you had a nice vacation here in Bradenton, and a good trip home. Andrea Seager
Oss, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Great place to stay. Staff is super friendly and helpfull. Rooms are very good, very clean and very complete. Fridge, good airco, flatscreen TV, even a microwave. Even 2 places to put big suitcases, table with 2 chairs and also desk with chair. Good WiFi connection, free !
Really complete.
Even comes with (small) free breakfast.
Really a nice, clean and safe place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Andrea S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota, responded to this review, October 14, 2014
Hi Rvdh70!
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you had a great vacation here in Florida!! Andrea
Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Very clean, very comfortable, very affordable! I stayed for 7 nights for business, and I had a 2nd room for my daughters for the weekend. Had problems with a door lock, and management bent over backwards to take care of it for us. Right off I-75 and close to everything we needed. When you book a "cheap" hotel you never know what to expect. The pool was small but quite nice. The parking lot was well lighted, and safe. The guest all seemed like "decent" people (not a "half-way house" if you know what I mean.) No noise/partying problems. I will use this hotel every time from now on when in the Sarasota area!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Duker0818,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your stay. Although we try to keep our rates at the bottom end of the Bradenton/Sarasota market, we do try to run a clean, well organized, quiet hotel. We do not accept local guests to keep the partying and problems to a minimum. I am glad that you were able to have a nice week and hope you enjoyed your visit with your daughters. We hope to see you again if your travels lead you back to Bradenton in the future! Andrea
Wilmore, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Affordable. Conveniently located to I-75, Bradenton and Sarasota. Only 30 minutes from beaches. Very clean room and grounds. Grounds were swept (no noisy blowers) and plants hand pruned. Staff is friendly and attentive to detail. Phi (pronounced fee) the front desk clerk is wonderful. Free breakfast is fresh and delicious with juice, coffee, oatmeal, muffins, danishes, fresh fruit, and yogurt. We will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Andrea S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota, responded to this review, October 26, 2014
Hi ChrisInWilmore!
Thanks so much for taking the time to write your thoughts! My maintenance man is from Jamaica. We are kind of old fashioned, and do the sweeping and landscaping with a broom and clippers. He is very proud of his planters, and was rather cranky with me when I overfed some of his plants last year - I think I killed a few of his new plants. However, he has forgiven me and all is well. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again! Andrea
Centerville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is the second time we have stayed here. The price is very reasonable, it's clean, & in a very convenient location. They offer a nice breakfast. It's in walking distance to several restaurants if you want to eat nearby. We will most likely stay there again next year.

Room Tip: We have stayed upstairs & downstairs. Both rooms were very nice.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hi LLSchuck!
Thank you very much for taking the time to post another review! We hope to see you again the next time you travel to Bradenton. Andrea
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stay once a month in the Bradenton/Sarasota area and appreciate saying in a cost effective hotel that feels safe and comfortable. I need a space that allows me to sleep at night, so that I can go to the ocean an enjoy the day on my short weekend-off.
It is in a small circle of hotel-motels just off from I-57. I previously chose a different hotel within the small loop and will not go there again. So, then, I went looking for a better place to stay and found Americas Best Value Inn @ Bradenton. Each room has its own clean mini fridge and all the bedding is freshly washed for each guest. I have worked for a name brand hotel chain and used to inspect rooms for the next guest to arrive. This hotel has my vote for: *Clean *Comfortable *Calm *Courteous *Convenience & Cost Effectiveness.

Room Tip: Rooms have newer mattresses
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Mary283746,
What a lovely review. Having been in the hospitality business for almost thirty years, I really appreciate your comments. I especially love the word *Calm in your description. If we can provide that type of space for our guests, we have done our job correctly. Thank you very much for your comments. We hope to see you again in the future! Andrea

Been to Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota? Share your experiences!