“Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota

You added Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   607 67th St Circle E, Bradenton, FL 34208 (Formerly Econo Lodge East)   |
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton
Wilmore, Kentucky
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Affordable. Conveniently located to I-75, Bradenton and Sarasota. Only 30 minutes from beaches. Very clean room and grounds. Grounds were swept (no noisy blowers) and plants hand pruned. Staff is friendly and attentive to detail. Phi (pronounced fee) the front desk clerk is wonderful. Free breakfast is fresh and delicious with juice, coffee, oatmeal, muffins, danishes, fresh fruit, and yogurt. We will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Andrea S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota, responded to this review, October 26, 2014
Hi ChrisInWilmore!
Thanks so much for taking the time to write your thoughts! My maintenance man is from Jamaica. We are kind of old fashioned, and do the sweeping and landscaping with a broom and clippers. He is very proud of his planters, and was rather cranky with me when I overfed some of his plants last year - I think I killed a few of his new plants. However, he has forgiven me and all is well. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again! Andrea

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Centerville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is the second time we have stayed here. The price is very reasonable, it's clean, & in a very convenient location. They offer a nice breakfast. It's in walking distance to several restaurants if you want to eat nearby. We will most likely stay there again next year.

Room Tip: We have stayed upstairs & downstairs. Both rooms were very nice.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hi LLSchuck!
Thank you very much for taking the time to post another review! We hope to see you again the next time you travel to Bradenton. Andrea
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stay once a month in the Bradenton/Sarasota area and appreciate saying in a cost effective hotel that feels safe and comfortable. I need a space that allows me to sleep at night, so that I can go to the ocean an enjoy the day on my short weekend-off.
It is in a small circle of hotel-motels just off from I-57. I previously chose a different hotel within the small loop and will not go there again. So, then, I went looking for a better place to stay and found Americas Best Value Inn @ Bradenton. Each room has its own clean mini fridge and all the bedding is freshly washed for each guest. I have worked for a name brand hotel chain and used to inspect rooms for the next guest to arrive. This hotel has my vote for: *Clean *Comfortable *Calm *Courteous *Convenience & Cost Effectiveness.

Room Tip: Rooms have newer mattresses
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Mary283746,
What a lovely review. Having been in the hospitality business for almost thirty years, I really appreciate your comments. I especially love the word *Calm in your description. If we can provide that type of space for our guests, we have done our job correctly. Thank you very much for your comments. We hope to see you again in the future! Andrea
Zutphen, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Great great motel. Just of the highway and close to many sites (sights), historical, cultural and natural.
We had a great time in the pool, although it is not big, it is nice to have a dip in when you come back from a day of outings and watch the sunset. Breakfast in the morning is really to take away, but very nicely done, and, included! But above all stands the serviceminded people that run this small gem. They really seem to care. We left important medication in another hotel and the lady at the frontdesk ( sorry that I forgot your name, its been a while) called with her cellphone to find out about it, and several times too. Also everybody was smiley and nice around eachother. We hope to return in a couple of years....

Room Tip: This is a motel with ground and first floor. Its build L shape , cars in front and pool as a center...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I was impressed. For the price, it was a pretty great deal! The carpet kinda smelled weird in parts of the room, but not near where we slept. Also space a bit small esp in shower area and toilet paper was thinner than tracing paper.. Lol. Stayed with the boyfriend for a few hours overnight for a competition. Staff we met was nice, right off the 75, near food and other amenities. I found the fact that they gave us a cute snack bag was adorable. Towels are white and clean. Will definitely stay here again and recommend if going to Bradenton. People from our team stayed at another place and spent more for a lesser deal. Teehee. Staff was nice. Breakfast basic, but still pretty good!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Davison
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Since we stayed here in April 2013 and had a good experience, when we came to town for my mother's 95th birthday, we decided that we'd stay here again. You still can't beat the price anywhere in town. (Very convenient location! Right off of I-75, next to Cracker Barrel, Sonny's BBQ, McDonalds, etc. Several other hotels in the area too.)

We downgraded the rating from a 4 to a 3 for a few reasons. Last time we had an ADA room because that's all that was available. I had noted in my rating of the property that it had a huge bathroom. Not the case this time around. We had a regular room and the bathroom was so tiny that it was difficult to even turn around in it! Thank goodness, the sink was in the main room and not in the bathroom.

A fridge and microwave, along with a survival package (popcorn and Oreos), also came with the room. Female attendants were friendly enough, but not super welcoming as they were the first time. It appeared maybe one was training the other when we arrived??? The male attendant tried too hard to be funny. A little unnerving when you're calling for a reason and not to be entertained

Parking is a MAJOR problem here. Noted that on our first trip too but this time it was more of a problem for us because we had to leave valuables in our car. (Too big to carry in each night.) If our car didn't have an alarm, I don't think we would have stayed here because we had to park so far away from our room. The hotel has MANY handicapped spots and those were the only ones that were available - and we didn't qualify.

Hotel was a bit noisier this time too. We were awakened both mornings by men talking very loudly outside our room. 7:00 both mornings. Arrgghhh!!!!

We had booked two nights and turned it into three, so the problems aren't really terrible. Would we stay here again? Yes.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My Daughter Gran-daughter and Great Grandson stopped here overnight a couple of day's ago nice and clean welcoming staff at the desk ,good selection and plentiful breakfast,we also enjoyed the little survival bag in the room nice touch,pool was nice too

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota? Share your experiences!