“surprisingly pleasant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota

You added Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   607 67th St Circle E, Bradenton, FL 34208 (Formerly Econo Lodge East)   |
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton
Miami
“surprisingly pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I chose this hotel solely base on location and was not expecting much. I surprisingly arrived tow hours early and two hours before check in. I went in to just take care of the paperwork and the told me my rom was ready and I could go in already of I wanted. I found nice size room that was extremely clean. The office people are so nice. Anything you may need they are more then happy to assist you with. There are many paces to eat within walking distance and a short drive, I would have no problem staying here again,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Andrea S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Hi Gmaestro! I am so glad you were pleasantly surprised. We have been doing quite a bit of remodeling, and are getting lots of nice feedback. I wish you many more nice surprises in the future! Andrea

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and my 16 month old daughter stayed here for about 6 weeks while he worked at the port nearby. I've stayed at many hotels in the past for my husbands travel with his job, and I can honestly say this place ranks #1 on my list. I've never paid a weekly rate and had room service every single day I was booked. That alone was amazing! I got new wash rags, towels, hand towels, soap, and shampoo every day of our stay without requesting them. The room was very clean, and there were no stains or blemishes on any towels or sheets. No bugs! Friendly staff! Peaceful nights, even in the busy summer season. Very clean pool! Enough parking for the size of the hotel. Great rates! In my hotel experience I've never got such a great rate for what I received in return. Every place needs to be like this! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed June 2013
Dear LadyAWalding, Thank you so much for the nice review! Your daughter is adorable, and I hope you have lots of great experiences travelling with your family in the future. Andrea
Marlboro, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed 4 nights here while my son was at the Under Armor Pirate City Baseball camp nearby. I was looking for very inexpensive since I was by myself and wasn't going to be in the room all that much. But the room itself was a great surprise! King size bed that appeared pretty new, no lumps or sags to be found. Very clean bathroom, towels and linens were exceptional white. No beat-up old stuff. Biggest surprise I needed to receive a couple of work related faxes and unlike some hotels big name hotels that charge for faxes the front desk just left me a message when they came and no fees were added. Very small breakfast area with just danish that I didn't use. Instead I went to the gas station mini mart a couple hundred yards away and brought prepackaged cereal bowls and milk to have in my room before I left for the day. Even closer was a McDonalds and within 1/2 mile a Cracker Barrel and WaffleHhouse. The pool area was small and kind of in the middle of the parking lot but was well maintained and used by many of the guest. Nights were quiet. The hotel was generally full at night. This is not a hotel if looking to go to the beach from here as they are about 35 - 40 minutes away. For a similar trip I would definitly stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear ArchAOD, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope your son had a successful tournament. Thanks so much for posting your comments! Andrea
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stayed here for one night in May. It is certainly not luxury accommodations and don't let the excellent reviews lead you to believe it is, but for the price you get plenty in return. We have stayed at this motel chain in other parts of the country and thus far they have all proved to be clean, well maintained and reasonably priced. Bradenton's was no exception.

Our room was very affordable. The staff is incredibly welcoming, helpful and super nice. Check in and check out was a breeze. The room was a tad small but very clean. It had a microwave and fridge that worked great as did the AC unit and the updated flat panel television. The room also has a small "goodie" bag waiting for you with snacks and information on things to do in the area. I thought this was a nice personal touch and my kids got a kick out of it.

The bathroom was small, but clean and adequate for our needs. The beds were comfortable and the mattresses clean (they appeared to be near new). The sheets were acceptable but the towels were a bit on the skimpy side. However, this is to be expected from a motel in this price range and additional were received upon our request.

This is a two story motel and there did not appear to be an elevator. However, our lower level room request was waiting for us upon our arrival. The hotel is conveniently located close to the interstate, yet quiet. There is ample parking in a well lit lot. There are lots of places to eat nearby and a Wal-Mart not far. The motel does have a lovely pool. However, it is not heated. Not generally a problem in Florida but we could not use it while there due to the unseasonably cool weather not allowing for it to heat up naturally. It appeared to be clean and well maintained.

This motel is not the Ritz Carlton or even a Holiday Inn. However, it is very clean, can boast about super friendly staff, quiet/convenient location and the VERY affordable price make this property an excellent place to stay. I would highly recommend it and plan to stay here again on future trips through Florida.

Safe travels.

Room Tip: There is no elevator in this multi level motel. If the stairs are an issue, request a room on the lo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Andrea S, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear KinColorado,
WOW! Thank you so much for your comments. You have described our property in great detail, and I really appreciate your thoughts. We are definitely not a Ritz or Holiday Inn. We feel we are like a McDonalds rather than an Outback Steakhouse. Sometimes, all you need is a cheap cheeseburger and a clean restroom to make your day. (Especially on a long trip.)
You are correct that we do not have an elevator, and that the downstairs rooms have new beds and new televisions. Downstairs rooms are usually a few dollars more, and we are happy to reserve them in advance.
We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Bradenton/Sarasota area!!
Andrea
Larose, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Although this is billed as a "value" hotel, don't let that label fool you. Everything about this place is truly first class. Clean accommodations, great service, and always a little something extra.

I spent a few nights there a few months ago and was so impressed, I'm booking a whole week there to stay while my girls and I vacation in the area..

Thanks Andrea!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Hi Alan! Thanks so much for your comments!! We look forward to seeing you and the girls on your next trip and hope you have a wonderful vacation. Andrea
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We improvised a pit stop to visit to my daughter on the way back from the Keys. America's Best Value Inn was extremely affordable. The rave reviews are all true. The motel was very nice and clean. I confidently recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hi Bama Man! Thanks so much for recommending us! We hope to see you again the next time you visit your daughter. Andrea
Altamonte Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My boyfriend, myself and another couple needed a place to stay as we had planned a motorcycle trip last weekend. Since we didn't know the area but I had read so many reviews on different hotels, I came across this one and thought it would be worth a try. I am so glad I did! If you are looking for a clean, no frills, cheap place to stay, you have found it here. The whole entire staff are so nice you can't go wrong staying there. So glad I found them and when our next bike trip leads us that way, I know where we will be staying!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Hi Linda! We look forward to having you back on your next adventure! Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review! Andrea

Been to Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota? Share your experiences!