“Good location, close to airport free breakfast, Internet and parking is a great value! Half the price and even had a pool!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn North

You added Quality Inn North to your Saves list
Quality Inn North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6727 14th St West US 41, Bradenton, FL 34207 (Formerly Econo Lodge Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
ny
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I recommend this hotel for any type of travelers oh remember to look for the coupon in the local travel guides in the airport , I paid 54.95 a night, quick checkin, clean rooms each has private entrances as hallways are actually on outside. The pool went to 7 feet and was clean, airport is 5 mins away by car, convenience stores , drug stores everything right on the same street. 5 mins from downtown where you catch the nightlife

• Stayed August 2012
dhev16, Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this review, October 2, 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Kingston, Jamaica
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

My father and I checked in here after stopping at a nearby Holiday Inn Express (too expensive) and Howard Johnson's (too grungy looking) and got a room for one night for around $65. The main complaint we had was that the air conditioner was way too close to one of the beds, which made for a long night with air blowing directly on me. The room was also very, very small and the bathroom was tiny. Continental breakfast in the morning was average, but nothing spectacular. Even considering this was a budget hotel, I still expected slightly better.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
dhev16, Owner at Quality Inn North, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your review.
Osprey, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

Not the nicest of Quality Inn's, but not the worst, either. The rooms are well worn, and the staff is disinterested/distracted. The pool is OK, and the location is adjacent to threadbare neighborhoods. Museum and airport nearby, fast food, but not much else. Some tenants seem long term/unemployed, and I was uncomfortable leaving my belongings in my car. WiFi was OK, and the refrigerator and microwave were convenient. Stayed in August and December, and it was frustrating that the printer in the lobby has been broken for months, and they have no intention to replace it. The breakfast is fine.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
dhev16, Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for staying with us glad you enjoyed your stay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

We stayed here two nights and had a great time. I am very picky and I was so happy that there was no stressing over problems. Free WIFI and table with chairs are important to me. The bed was comfortable and the room came with everything you could want. The water pressure was perfect for my long hair and the refrigerator very cold. I kept saying "wow" throughout the whole visit. The breakfast was perfect. I loved making waffles and the coffee was just right. To top it off the Manager was very friendly. I look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed April 2012
dhev16, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for your review glad you enjoyed you stay
Ashland, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I spent a week here in March for my annual baseball spring training trip. The room was clean and the folks at the desk were friendly. My only complaint is that housekeeping replaced my towels daily, when I specifically followed the instructions for not replacing them. But, to be fair, this happens in most hotels, cruise ships, etc. This is not only costly for the hotel, but also environmentally unfriendly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
dhev16, Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thank you for your review and glad you enjoyed your stay with us .
Green Cove Springs, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

Room was NOT stinky. Room was clean. Grounds were tidy. The staff was always sweeping and keeping the place nice. I would stay here again and recommend it for anyone in this price range.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
dhev16, Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thank you for your response and your time to writing one . Glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Springfield, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

Based on TA ratings, my husband & I spent 5 nights at the Quality Inn North (April 3-7) and enjoyed our stay. We booked a handicapped-accessible room because I have trouble with my Achilles tendon and the extra grab bars in the shower are a help for me. The bathroom was very large & could easily accommodate a wheelchair or walker (I don't use either). The toilet was not one of the higher-setting models, however, which might be a help to those with more serious issues than mine. Also, the lighting in the bathroom could have been brighter (1 bulb out of 5 was burned out over the sink and was not replaced, so I rated Service at 4 stars). Otherwise, our stay was just fine! The king-size bed was very comfortable, & the linens very nice. As noted in other reviews, stylistic updates could be made, but everything was very clean and tended to each day of our stay. Even though we were in a room overlooking the pool, every night was quiet and restful. We ate in the breakfast area on the morning we left and were sorry we hadn't checked it out sooner -- we found many good choices for a quick meal. In our estimation, the room and our stay was an excellent value for the price!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
dhev16, Manager at Quality Inn North, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thank you for your review .

Been to Quality Inn North? Share your experiences!