“Recent Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Folks were nice, room was clean, and the bed very comfortable. My only suggestion would be to maybe upgrade the televisions. The one in my room was a bit temperamental. As was mentioned in earlier reviews, there are several decent restaurants within walking distance, which is great when you're tired of driving. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights while on vacation. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Victor waited on me and he was especially helpful and deserves special mention. The room was very clean and so were the grounds. I didn't use the pool. The continental breakfast isn't even close to a continental breakfast but not a big deal since there is a cracker barrell and loads of other places to eat, many in walking distance. The room isn't updated or fancy but I didn't expect it considering it is a days inn and the low price. Very positive experience. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013
Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I've stayed here on business several times a year for up to a week at a time for several years.

Victor usually greets me on arrival. He's is joyous, polite, pleasant, genuine. He's helped me with odds and ends at a moment's notice. Day and night, the resident managing family is always around and always "at your service" in a friendly manner - even helping someone jump start their car.

My reservations have always been accurate and I've always had a clean, fresh and well organized room in a quiet atmosphere with opening windows when the weather permits, a great hvac unit, refrigerator, microwave and more. Unlike other hotels considered more upscale, I've can walk about a room barefoot and not leave big black foot prints on the tub floor when I shower.

The grounds are clean and kept professionally maintained. The pool area is nice and well kept - except immediately following a storm. The breezeway laundry is kept clean and the machines work great.

I find in very hard to believe this hotel's critics. I'm picky but I'm very satisfied with every experience I've had here...and the place just keeps on getting better.

Room Tip: I've never had a bad room on either side, up or down.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Bradenton I-75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bradenton I-75

Address: 644 67th St Circle E, Bradenton, FL 34208
Location: United States > Florida > Bradenton
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bradenton I-75 2*
Property is located right off of I-75 exit 220. Free continental breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Microwaves and Refrigerators, outdoor pool, laundry facility, vending machines, walking distance to many restaurants, close to a Walmart. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn Bradenton I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bradenton i-75 Hotel Bradenton
Bradenton Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Bradenton I-75, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.