As a rule I avoid Days Inn like the plague because something always goes wrong. This trip was an exception. I booked this location for price and convenience (visiting relatives literally just across the freeway).
Not able to check in early, but didn't request it so not surprised there. Desk clerk obviously a native Spanish speaker; English wasn't much more than adequate to do the job. Room was in good shape, although the ancient AC unit was finicky (full cold on low fan still too warm, full cold on high fan was like an arctic blast -- finally found a happy medium halfway through the night).
Checkout process was slow -- one person in line ahead of us (my brother and me), but she was looking to check in and had a couple thousand questions. After 5-10 minutes the manager finally came out to help at the desk.
Didn't eat the continental breakfast because we had plans elsewhere, but it looked very inadequate -- a true continental breakfast, with no protein. Not a good selection for diabetics, for example.
Overall, a good stay for what I consider a third-rate chain to begin with.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bradenton i-75 Hotel
- Days Inn Bradenton i-75 Hotel Bradenton
- Days Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located right off of I-75 exit 220. Free continental breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Microwaves and Refrigerators, outdoor pool, laundry facility, vending machines, walking distance to many restaurants, close to a Walmart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Bradenton I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.