Stayed at this Days Inn when travelling to Florida. Victor at the desk was one of the most personable and helpful people I have had the chance to meet while travelling. Rooms were very good,clean and comfortable. This Inn is a better value than many others within a short distance from I-75. There is a Sonny's and a Cracker Barrel restaurant across the parking lot.No need to drive.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bradenton i-75 Hotel Bradenton
- Days Inn Bradenton i-75 Hotel
- Days Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located right off of I-75 exit 220. Free continental breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Microwaves and Refrigerators, outdoor pool, laundry facility, vending machines, walking distance to many restaurants, close to a Walmart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Days Inn Bradenton I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.