“Bill's On-call weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton
TREASURE ISLAND
“Bill's On-call weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Our request for first floor room near the office was met, and the room was excellent. Being right off the freeway, makes it so convenient, and there are a variety of restaurants close by. The room was great....very comfortable and appreciate the microwave, fridge and coffee maker. The value for this room exceeded expectations. Would recommend to friends, or anyone wanting a comfortable room at a good price. The breakfast offers a variety of drinks and food items. Very nice!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

This hotel was a great bargain for the price for a full week. The general manager is super nice and very accommodating. The woman at the front desk named Sunny was awesome. She provided me with excellent customer service whenever I needed something. I forgot and left the do not disturb sign on the door one day when I went to work and so I did not get my room cleaned. She supplied me with clean towels, soap and all the things that I needed. The hotel is located near several restaurants in walking distance so I would just walk to dinner everyday after work. The hotel was quiet and I had no complaints.

Room Tip: Inquire about the weekly rate for your best value.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
LANCASTER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Very nice accomodations at a fair price. Hotel staff were very polite and helpfull. Look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Bradenton I-75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bradenton I-75

Address: 644 67th St Circle E, Bradenton, FL 34208
Location: United States > Florida > Bradenton
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bradenton I-75 2*
Property is located right off of I-75 exit 220. Free continental breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Microwaves and Refrigerators, outdoor pool, laundry facility, vending machines, walking distance to many restaurants, close to a Walmart. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Bradenton I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bradenton i-75 Hotel Bradenton
Bradenton Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Bradenton I-75, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.