“Good solid spot, was what I Needed.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West

You added Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 47th St W, Bradenton, FL 34210 (Formerly Inn & Suites on the Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton
Barrie
“Good solid spot, was what I Needed.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Needed to overnight in Bradenton for business. Nice rooms, a little dated. Strange shower/tub arrangement in the suite I stayed where you stand in a soaker tub to shower...

Charming pool are, secluded in a courtyard, nice for an evening swim. breakfast was nice with a good setup and extra seating available if needed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that access to the pool courtyard.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Bob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

I'm a bit confused. Your comments were most complimentary and you rated every category high - except for your overall satisfaction. I hope that this was a typo and not your true assessment. If we failed to meet your expectations in any way you have my most sincere apology.

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying with us. Please come again soon.

Bob Monica

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This is a nice little hotel in an excellent location. The hotel is clean and our room was as well. The staff was very helpful. As a priority club member with Holiday Inn, we were given the extended check out time which is 2:00. Plenty of time to get up, go to the beach and shower to go home. The location is around many good restaurants, some within walking distance. Publix and Aldi are right next door. The pool area is pretty and clean with plenty of seating. It is open until 11:00 pm. Bring bug repellent if you plan to sit out there at night. They offer a free breakfast. What a deal. It had bacon, eggs, sausage, cereals, yogurt, toast, bagels and juices, coffee. Also biscuits and gravy (it's a southern thang). There is a clean sports bar across the road that was inclusive of adults of all ages, no worries about driving. We are locals, and will return.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Bob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Sue H.

Thank you for your kind remarks. Nothing pleases us more than to know that our guests are completely satisfied. We thank you for choosing our hotel to host your visit and invite you to come back to see us again soon.

Apopka, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The lobby smells terrible. The staff is not friendly. We checked in and changed our clothes and then left. Once we got back to the hotel, one of our bags was stolen from our room. We confronted the staff members and filed a police report. Within a couple hours, our bag was found in the side stairway with all contents dumped. Furthermore, the path bathroom was unlcean/hair in tub. Also the jets did not work in jacuzzi tub.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Pleasants 20

Thank you for comments detailing the many troubling issues you experienced while a guest of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West. It is only when thoughtful guests, such as yourself, take the time to inform us of problems that corrective measures can be taken.

I apologize again for the inconvenience and frustration we caused you. I assure you that these issues are most unusual for our property. We investigated your rooms door lock and found no unusual intrusion. We have never had an incident like that here before, and I am glad that your belongings were found on the stairwell and returned to you intact. I do hope that the fact that we comped your rooms for the night serves as a testament of apology for the inconvenience.

Once, again my apologies. My staff and I look forward to serving your hospitality needs in the future.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Stayed for 4 nights while working for a school district. Enjoyed the pool and location. It was very close to a Publix, which was great to pickup a few things from the store. There was also plenty of restaurants in the area. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was very typical for a Holiday Inn. The worst part about it was the slow elevator going to the 3rd floor.

Room Tip: I would rather stay on the 1st floor to avoid slow elevator and get easy access to the pool.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Bob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear Zippy -

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is always rewarding to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay and that we have achieved our number one goal of guest satisfaction.

Sorry about the slow elevator. It can take a minute. Next time let us know about your preference for first floor poolside. We will do our best to accommodate you.

Thanks again for the kind words and for choosing our hotel as you Bradenton Headquarters. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Atlanta, Ga.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

My visit was most enjoyable, clean and accommodating. Renée at the front desk was most helpful, she bent over backwards to make sure that I could have a room with a view of the pool, so that I could watch my teenage boys from my room in order to make sure that they were safe and on their best behavior. The housekeeping staff was most gracious and professional. The breakfast was a great hit with my boys. The hotels location was only minutes away from ING ACADEMY, shopping, dining and the BEACH. I will be recommending this hotel to friends and family. Renée thanks again you rock!

• Stayed June 2014
Bob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Kelldani -

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review. We obviously enjoy getting positive feedback from our guests. Especially from parent of IMG students.

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience. As the closest hotel to IMG Academy we enjoy an abundance of visits from their guests. It's a great institution and we are genuinely grateful for their support

We thank you for your business and invite you to return soon.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Clean & quiet room, comfy bed, GREAT pillow. Bathroom was clean and well stocked. Breakfast was good - the usual - eggs,bacon, sausage, bagels. Pool closes at 10 pm. Parking is ample. Walking distance to Publix grocery store (the only place to shop in Florida). Lobby was clean and staff friendly. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Bob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Dear Yvette M -

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review. We always enjoy getting positive feedback from our guests. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience.

We thank you for your business and invite you to return soon.

Saint Augustine, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This hotel is only about 7 miles from Anna Maria Island, a place that is important in my childhood. My new hubby and I stopped here too on our honeymoon adventure. It turns out to be the same hotel I stayed in 8 years ago with some college friends, and it still looks the same. But that's a good thing. It has cozy beds, soft carpets, reasonably clean rooms, good A/C that is digital and lovely pool view. Great breakfasts, nice pool, hot tub, private patio around all that, and right by many things like Publix, Walmart, Movie theater, restaurants, ETC. Good for families and couples.
Wifi and TV worked. We got good sleep.
They checked us in early and were nice people. A lightbulb was out in the bathroom and a guy came to fix it right away.

Here are the few critiques:
-At this particular location, a fridge and microwave are considered an "upgrade" and are only provided in a the more expensive rooms. While most hotels just include them, I was a bit surprised by this but I probably didn't read the fine print when I booked online. Oh well.
Since I have a few dietary limitations, I had to go to the publix next door and get coolers for my stuff but at least the hallways have free ice machines that work well.
-Some reviews do say the hotel and rooms have "wear and tear". This is true. While it appears to be clean, you can see evidence that it has been "well loved" throughout, though in my opinion nothing cringe-worthy. I've seen "bad" in Daytona Beach. This was nothing. They were in the process of having some paint and some work done so maybe they are working on it.

Room Tip: If you need a mini fridge, make sure you talk to the front desk and get all the details about your r...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear lovelylotus0829 -

Thank you for your comprehensive review of our hotel. We are always pleased to get constructive and positive input from our guests. It reinforces our good efforts and helps us to improve as well.

Mini-refrigerators are not brand requirements for Holiday Inn Express. But your point is well take for those with special dietary concerns. I intend to recommend them to our owners for further investment in our property. Our guests satisfaction is our #1 goal.

Please do come back to visit again.

Bob Monica

Been to Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West? Share your experiences!