“Good stay for business” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West

You added Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 47th St W, Bradenton, FL 34210 (Formerly Inn & Suites on the Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Good stay for business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Stayed for 4 nights while working for a school district. Enjoyed the pool and location. It was very close to a Publix, which was great to pickup a few things from the store. There was also plenty of restaurants in the area. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was very typical for a Holiday Inn. The worst part about it was the slow elevator going to the 3rd floor.

Room Tip: I would rather stay on the 1st floor to avoid slow elevator and get easy access to the pool.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Bob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear Zippy -

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is always rewarding to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay and that we have achieved our number one goal of guest satisfaction.

Sorry about the slow elevator. It can take a minute. Next time let us know about your preference for first floor poolside. We will do our best to accommodate you.

Thanks again for the kind words and for choosing our hotel as you Bradenton Headquarters. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bob Monica

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Atlanta, Ga.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

My visit was most enjoyable, clean and accommodating. Renée at the front desk was most helpful, she bent over backwards to make sure that I could have a room with a view of the pool, so that I could watch my teenage boys from my room in order to make sure that they were safe and on their best behavior. The housekeeping staff was most gracious and professional. The breakfast was a great hit with my boys. The hotels location was only minutes away from ING ACADEMY, shopping, dining and the BEACH. I will be recommending this hotel to friends and family. Renée thanks again you rock!

• Stayed June 2014
Bob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Kelldani -

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review. We obviously enjoy getting positive feedback from our guests. Especially from parent of IMG students.

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience. As the closest hotel to IMG Academy we enjoy an abundance of visits from their guests. It's a great institution and we are genuinely grateful for their support

We thank you for your business and invite you to return soon.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Clean & quiet room, comfy bed, GREAT pillow. Bathroom was clean and well stocked. Breakfast was good - the usual - eggs,bacon, sausage, bagels. Pool closes at 10 pm. Parking is ample. Walking distance to Publix grocery store (the only place to shop in Florida). Lobby was clean and staff friendly. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Bob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Dear Yvette M -

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review. We always enjoy getting positive feedback from our guests. Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience.

We thank you for your business and invite you to return soon.

Saint Augustine, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This hotel is only about 7 miles from Anna Maria Island, a place that is important in my childhood. My new hubby and I stopped here too on our honeymoon adventure. It turns out to be the same hotel I stayed in 8 years ago with some college friends, and it still looks the same. But that's a good thing. It has cozy beds, soft carpets, reasonably clean rooms, good A/C that is digital and lovely pool view. Great breakfasts, nice pool, hot tub, private patio around all that, and right by many things like Publix, Walmart, Movie theater, restaurants, ETC. Good for families and couples.
Wifi and TV worked. We got good sleep.
They checked us in early and were nice people. A lightbulb was out in the bathroom and a guy came to fix it right away.

Here are the few critiques:
-At this particular location, a fridge and microwave are considered an "upgrade" and are only provided in a the more expensive rooms. While most hotels just include them, I was a bit surprised by this but I probably didn't read the fine print when I booked online. Oh well.
Since I have a few dietary limitations, I had to go to the publix next door and get coolers for my stuff but at least the hallways have free ice machines that work well.
-Some reviews do say the hotel and rooms have "wear and tear". This is true. While it appears to be clean, you can see evidence that it has been "well loved" throughout, though in my opinion nothing cringe-worthy. I've seen "bad" in Daytona Beach. This was nothing. They were in the process of having some paint and some work done so maybe they are working on it.

Room Tip: If you need a mini fridge, make sure you talk to the front desk and get all the details about your r...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear lovelylotus0829 -

Thank you for your comprehensive review of our hotel. We are always pleased to get constructive and positive input from our guests. It reinforces our good efforts and helps us to improve as well.

Mini-refrigerators are not brand requirements for Holiday Inn Express. But your point is well take for those with special dietary concerns. I intend to recommend them to our owners for further investment in our property. Our guests satisfaction is our #1 goal.

Please do come back to visit again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Here for work solo. Clean, asked for a quite room top floor away from elevator and it was executed, very quite! Nice location, Publix across the street and in the back there is an LA fitness that comes free with your room! Major bonus!! Breakfast is free, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, pancakes, fruits, oatmeal, yogurts, muffins etc. also in back there is a movie theater and Gio pizza/martini bar which was great! Just to note.. No refrigerator in rooms but very comfortable

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Bob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear Napamoon -

Thank you for taking time to tell folks about your positive experience here at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West. We appreciate your business and were pleased to hear that you found your visit comfortable and convenient. That's incredibly important when you are traveling for business.

We agree that our location makes us a great choice in the area. Next time you return you may want to take time to visit the Bradenton Beach area. You will find that we are the closest nationally branded hotel to them as well.

We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Again, thanks for your kind words.

Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

First time at a holiday inn express, good room prices. My group had two rooms, a standard & a suite. Rooms were spacious & comfortable. Clean for the most part.. I did spot some hair on the bathroom floor. The beds were comfortable. Free breakfast was one of the better free breakfasts I have had. Pool area was nice, hotel staff were great! Needed another elevator though!

Stayed May 2014
Dear Niccibabi -

Thank you for your positive feedback about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business, especially if you are new to Holiday Inn Express. I apologize for the hair on the floor. There is no excuse for that. I'll speak to our Executive Housekeeper about that.

We hope that you come back to see us again. The Bradenton area is a great place to visit and our location is the central to everything. Have a great summer.

Maynard, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I was greeted promptly by a friendly, knowledgeable staff member at the desk. He understood what I was looking for, and gave me the perfect room. It was clean, spacious, had everything I needed, and was priced right. Comp breakfast was a full, hot breakfast-not muffins and pastry. The pool and area was clean, with both sun and shade all day, and plenty of lounges, as well as tables and chairs. I was there 3 nights, and everyone was friendly and happy to help. I'm glad I found this place-it is 5-15 mins from my parents, who I visit at least twice a year.

Room Tip: I enjoyed my room on the first floor, which had a slider to the pool area.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Bob M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear melissay123 -

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your headquarters in the Brandenton area. Actually, I first found the hotel visiting my parents who live nearby, so we have that in common.

We all appreciate your positive feedback. Out entire team is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and they get genuinely excited to receive 5 star ratings. We'll do our best to continue to earn them.

Thanks again for your patronage. We look forward to your next visit.

Bob Monica

Been to Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West? Share your experiences!