“good choice for value stay at mid-range area hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 47th St W, Bradenton, FL 34210 (Formerly Inn & Suites on the Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Schwaz, Austria
“good choice for value stay at mid-range area hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Brightly colored facade and an attractive courtyard pool area front a classic mid-range hotel interior. We found our room clean and well made up each day. Hallways were a bit dark but the carpet and walls were generally in very good condition. Some families and groups [kids sports teams] present during our stay but all well behaved. As mentioned, the ice/vending machine made a racket when used, however our room at the other end of the hallway was quiet save a few early morning door slams - some automatic door closures need adjustment. Breakfast service was excellent - all items kept well stocked and at appropriate temps. Offerings included scrambled eggs, bacon, fresh biscuits and gravy, fresh cinnamon rolls, cereal and more. A selection of home made donuts served on weekends but get there before 8AM or they'll all be gone!

For a nearby meal walk 5 min west to Beef "O" Brady's and mention you are staying at the Holiday Inn Exp Bradenton for 20% off the menu.

Room Tip: As for a room away from the elevator and vending machines.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate your comments that were given, thank you!

I have a first rate housekeeping staff that work very hard in making sure all the guest rooms are spotless and clean for the next arrving guest. They do an awesome job!!

I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast and even got a donut on the weekend.

I hope if your travels bring you back to the Bradenton area, that you will make the Holiday Inn Express your first choice to stay at.

Thank you for staying with us and your recent review of the hotel.

Randy Paradine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Hagerstown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has a wonderful feel to it. The room was comfortable and clean. The rest of the place and the grounds were nicely kept. The one thing that I didn't care for was that they allowed smoking at the pool. I was relaxing poolside and had to leave because of the strong smoke. The rest of my time there, with the pool, hot tub and great service (including late checkout) was very refreshing!

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I do appreciate the comments that you wrote.

I am glad to hear that you had a "refreshing" time while here. I hope that the next time your travel plans bring you to the Bradenton area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Again, thank you for your comments, I do appreciate them.

Columbus, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Old, it's been bought and sold about 100 times in the last 20 years, and the rooms suffer from too much turnover. However, the staff is great and the morning breakfast buffet beats any other I've experienced. It may be a stretch for three stars, but if you can get a deal around $80 a night then it might be worth your while. Great location, close to everything. College baseball teams and other groups love to book the place because it meets their budget. If you need to stay in Bradenton, then this place offers the best bang for your buck.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that's been recently remodeled.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest;

Thank you for your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I do appreciate your comments that were given.

We are always looking at ways to improve the property for a very satisfying guest experience. I am hoping that this year will include a renovation of the one smoking wing and converting it to a nonsmoking so we will be a 100% non smoking building. Along with other upgrades to the property.

I am happy that you feel we have a great location and that my staff is great as well. I do appreciate my staff so very much they do such an amazing job for me.

Again, thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I do hope that if your travels bring you back to Bradenton, I hope that we will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Lanark, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel when we managed a room upgrade...now badly in need of a 'MAKEOVER'...there was a problem when checking in with a group and I think that didn't help us as there was no acknowledgement for being a Priority Club Member. Carpets are dirty and there is a smell in the corridors...Corridor doors don't appear to have been cleaned for a while and are dirty to touch. Room was clean and bed comfortable. The hotel is situated off a very busy road and access and exit can be difficult. A plus was the breakfast with a good selection of food and the service was also good. The pool area was also well kept.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is not near the ice machines as they are very noisy.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest;

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I do appreciate the comments that were given.

My apologies that you did not get recognized as a Priority Club member when you checked in. It is our goal that we recognized all of our priority club members at check in. Your membership is a vital part of the success of my hotel and Holiday Inn Express Chain. I agree the corridor carpets need replacing and I hope to be doing just that in the near future.

Again, thank you for your comments, they help us grow and and correct things so the next guest does not have the same experience.

It is my hope that when your travels bring you back to the Bradenton area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Ellenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

decided to take a weekend off,and just called reservations, they were full but quickly accommodated us,crowded, but still great, went to the sports bar across the street,danced,shoot pool,played darts, had a great time,came back called Joey's D;s ordered pizza,used the hot tub, and just relaxed,and as always a killer time, breakfast was good and hot, coffee much welcomed

Room Tip: don't get a room near the ice machines, only complaint,as we heard people getting ice a few time...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I do appreciate the comments.

I was very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you are a repeat guest. There is much to do within a short distance of the hotel for all our guest. Glad you were able to stay with us again.

We look forward to your return visit, thank you for staying with us.

Duluth, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night after flying into Tampa. The hotel is conveniently located about 6 miles from the beaches. The staff were helpful and friendly. The building and surrounding grounds were well maintained. Our room was clean with a comfortable bed. There was a slight odor of cigarette smoke in some of the hallways, probably coming in through outside doorways. Good breakfast buffet with both healthy and not so healthy choices. Good value hotel in a safe and convenient location.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Innn Express Bradenton regarding your recent stay with us.

I appreciate the comments that you wrote regarding your stay. I think I have one of the best staffs that try truly to make sure that all our guest leave here feeling completely satisfied and having enjoyed their stay with us.

If your travels brings you back to the Bradenton area, I hope that we will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Again, thank you for the review of the hotel, I do appreciate it.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I unfortunately had to cancel my reservation due to unforeseen events. The 1800 reservation line told me this was impossible due to my advance pay option. Well I received a phone call later from the general manager stating that he understood my circumstances and would help me to cancel my reservation!!

I am so thankful. He was a very nice , helpful, pleasant man and if there is ever the time for me to travel to Bradenton I will absolutely book here after all the help he gave me!!

• Stayed February 2013
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on tripadvisor, I do appreciate. I am glad I was able to help you out. We look forward to your visit the next time you are in the Bradenton area.

Again, thank you for posting a review.

Randy Paradine
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bradenton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton Downtown Historic District
Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages
#2 of 14 in Holmes Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 731 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bradenton at I-75

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West? Share your experiences!