“Good location and friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 47th St W, Bradenton, FL 34210 (Formerly Inn & Suites on the Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Duluth, Minnesota
“Good location and friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night after flying into Tampa. The hotel is conveniently located about 6 miles from the beaches. The staff were helpful and friendly. The building and surrounding grounds were well maintained. Our room was clean with a comfortable bed. There was a slight odor of cigarette smoke in some of the hallways, probably coming in through outside doorways. Good breakfast buffet with both healthy and not so healthy choices. Good value hotel in a safe and convenient location.

• Stayed February 2013
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Innn Express Bradenton regarding your recent stay with us.

I appreciate the comments that you wrote regarding your stay. I think I have one of the best staffs that try truly to make sure that all our guest leave here feeling completely satisfied and having enjoyed their stay with us.

If your travels brings you back to the Bradenton area, I hope that we will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Again, thank you for the review of the hotel, I do appreciate it.

Randy Paradine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I unfortunately had to cancel my reservation due to unforeseen events. The 1800 reservation line told me this was impossible due to my advance pay option. Well I received a phone call later from the general manager stating that he understood my circumstances and would help me to cancel my reservation!!

I am so thankful. He was a very nice , helpful, pleasant man and if there is ever the time for me to travel to Bradenton I will absolutely book here after all the help he gave me!!

• Stayed February 2013
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on tripadvisor, I do appreciate. I am glad I was able to help you out. We look forward to your visit the next time you are in the Bradenton area.

Again, thank you for posting a review.

NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Location is everything and this Holiday Inn is in a perfect spot. Walking distance to the Publix supermarket, several restaurants, and pharmacies. We enjoyed a smoking King bed room at poolside. Although an upgrade to the lamps and dresser wouldn't hurt. The pool is clean with lots of seating. The included breakfast had hot items. Reception was friendly and efficient.

Room Tip: The poolside rooms are very scenic.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. Location is everything and location of this Holiday Inn Express is AMAZING. There is so much to do within a short distance of this hotel.

LA Fitness is right behind the hotel, Publix SuperMarket is across the street. There is a movie theater right behind the hotel. Several restaurants within walking distance as well as some bars. The Gulf of Mexico is only 6 miles away as well.

I appreciate your comments that you wrote on Tripadvisor, and for you taking the time to post your review.

Des Plaines, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Being a long time Priority Club member I tend to stay at a lot of Holiday Inn properties but I must say this hotel is one of the better Express properties. It's located just off Cortez Ave which is the main route to Anna Maria Island (Anna Maria, Holmes Beach and Bradenton Beach). There's a Shopping Mall across the street with a Dollar Store and a Publix Supermart.
The hotel itself is 3 stories, very clean and has a friendly staff. The pool area is in a beautiful setting with palm trees and other vegatation, unlike some stark pool areas I have seen. We were there in February and I was unsure of going in the pool but it was heated to a nice temperature.
I was impressed with the Breakfast Bar because the staff never let anything run low, even if it was a few minutes before closing. Every day there were eggs and either sausage or bacon, biscuits and gravy and my wifes favorite, a pancake machine making fresh pancakes. In addition, an attendant came around to give a last call, which I appreciated.
If I had to complain about anything it was the height of the showerhead in the bathroom. We had a King Suite with a huge tub but the showerhead was just barely above my head so it made rinsing my hair (what little I have left) a little difficult. I'm about 5' 10" so taller people would have more difficulty. As we were checking out I made a suggestion to the Desk Clerk that adding a hand-held showerhead would solve this problem.
If you're staying in this area I highly recommend this hotel.

PS. If you get a chance, make sure to visit Siesta Beach which is on Siesta Key, a short ride from the property. This extremely wide, extremely clean beach is one of the best I've ever seen.
The white sand is so fine it could be used to fill and hourglass or egg timer.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest;

THANK YOU so much for your great review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate it so very much. Also thank you for adding a couple of pictures to your review of our pool area. Our pool area is very nice and very tropical, it is a key point to our hotel.

Glad you got to enjoy our breakfast and my awesome staff. The local area is amazing with all the restaurants nearby and the movie theater.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review of the hotel, it was great to see such a glowing review of the hotel and staff. I do appreciate it.

new lenox
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

checked in 12-26-12 spent 6 nights,I found it to be a great location nice neighborhood stores and restaurants all within walking distance,there's a Publics grocery store less than half a block,movie theater next door,rooms remodeled first room we had was good,we took a suite after two days i would suggest a suite if your staying long nice size rooms,breakfast good every morning,not far from the beaches,also Anna Marie down the road good place for fish,best part for me was you could open windows in our room,a rarity today.

Room Tip: get the suite.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate the comments and glad to read that you enjoyed your time staying with us.

We hope that the next time your travels bring you to the Bradenton area, that we would be your hotel of choice again.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Pueblo West, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My bride and I stayed her during a long road trip. The staff is very welcoming and many wonderful locations within a short drive. The room was clean and comfortable and provided quality rest. We will stay here again when in the area. We did spend time on the beach and with family. Sarasota is a charming town and is a very short drive.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I do appreciate your comments on your review of my hotel.

I was happy to see that the next time your travels would bring you to Bradenton, that you would return to our location.

Again, thank you for your comments.

united kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years from being Park Inn to the Holiday Inn Express and the main thing that sets this hotel apart from all the others is when you walk through the doors you feel like you have come home.The staff are absolutely marvelous they are all part of a wonderful team and they make the effort to make you feel at home everyone of them.Bradenton is a fabulous place to visit and we love the beaches on Anna Marie Island especially Coquina Beach, the free trolley bus which travels the length of the island each day and the shopping in the nearby cities of Ellenton and Sarasota.When you live in the UK where the weather is very unpredictable its wonderful to come to a beautiful sunny state for 2 weeks in the year to soak up the sun,relax and enjoy what Bradenton has to offer but most IMPORTANT is the stay in the hotel that you return to each night.Well done Randy you have a great team behind you who make our holiday very special each time we visit you.A big thanks to Jade who took care of us for most of the holiday but a special mention to Paul,Rhonda,Jonathan,Jack and the ladies in the breakfast room who made us feel very welcome during our stay in the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear Guest;

Thank you VERY much for writing such a glowing review of the hotel. Yes, I agree I do have an outstanding staff that work very hard for me, and I am very lucky to have such a great staff as what I do. They go out of their way to make sure each and all our guest are satisfied and happy with their stays.

It was very kind of you to mention some of my staff members on your review. Thank you for that. We look forward to your return visit to Bradenton and the Holiday Inn Express.

Randy Paradine

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton West? Share your experiences!