Florida is a big state when it comes to tourist attractions. For those considering a visit to the Gulf Coast of Florida, the Bradenton/Sarasota area is unparalleled in beaches, the arts, culture, recreation and the weather. With so many places to go and things to do, deciding where to stay can be something of a dilemma. Location, affordability and amenities are often the deciding factors.
The Holiday Inn Express (HIE) in Bradenton offers a very winning combination when faced with this quandary. It is located in middle of Bradenton within an easy commute and a day’s outing to Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota. Shopping, beaches, and dining of every imaginable sort are literally minutes away. The HIE is an ideal command central for visitors to this part of the Gulf coast because it is next door to everything.
The terra cotta exterior is handsome and glows in the sunlight. Parking is ample with spaces situated all around the building. The lobby is spacious for a small hotel and includes the front desk, seating area, travel literature racks, and the business center with pc and printer. To the rear of the lobby, there is a dining area where a breakfast buffet is served for several hours each morning. Motels and hotels which offer this sort of early morning breakfast fare have realized that muffins, dry cereal, juice and coffee alone just “don’t cut the mustard anymore.” Guests at the Holiday Inn Express enjoy a well stocked and attended breakfast board including eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy. One could spend nearly ten dollars eating out and not have a breakfast any better than dining in at the HIE.
The rooms are comfortable, attractive, and feature wide, flat panel tv’s that make in-room viewing a desirable alternative to a sports bar. The bathroom in my non smoking room was nicely sized, immaculate and equipped with a rain-shower-head that made getting ready for the day’s adventure a very enjoyable experience. Coupled with the comfort of the bed which provided a very firm and restful night’s sleep, the overnight aspect of the lodging here at HIE was a most pleasant experience.
There is a cinema located next door, a short three minute walk around the parking lot. That in itself is a rarity in lodging locations. The Holiday Inn Express staff were very pleasant and helpful in answering questions.
Yes, there are numerous other lodging alternatives in Bradenton and doubtless they garner good reviews also. However, if easy access to everything Florida is at the top of your travel list, then consider the Holiday Inn Express. It’s well worth the cost and within minutes to all that the Gulf Coast and Bradenton have to offer. It is literally “next door to everything”.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West Hotel Bradenton
- Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Bradenton
- Holiday Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton hotel. Offering complimentary hot deluxe breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet service, and an on-site business center, this Bradenton Florida smoke-free hotel is located close to downtown Bradenton, and only minutes away from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.Whether you decide to use our tropical outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, or visit one of our local sugar white sand beaches, this Bradenton, FL hotel's location is close to it all. Guests appreciate our Bradenton hotel due to its central location, with easy access from I-75 and Highway US 41, near Manatee Village Historic Park, South Florida Museum, Bishop Planetarium, Legacy Golf & Club, Pittsburgh Pirates spring training, and IMG Academies.Our Bradenton, FL hotel recognizes the needs of planners of group events and small meetings and is ready to serve you. Whether you are thrown a curve ball by your boss, your family elected you to plan the next reunion or you are a sports fanatic who needs to make group arrangements for the next sporting event, we can accommodate you. The Holiday Inn Bradenton hotel sits in the heart of Manatee and Sarasota Counties, offering a central location, coupled with inviting accommodations and service that you would expect from Holiday Inn . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.