“We liked this hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West

You added Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 47th St W, Bradenton, FL 34210 (Formerly Inn & Suites on the Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton
NC
“We liked this hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We are Priority Club members and we used our points to stay at this hotel in December for 2 nights and we could not be happier that we chose this hotel! We had a first floor room poolside which was well appointed with a refrigerator and a microwave. The bed was very comfortable. Never used the pool though because there was a large group of teenage schoolchildren who were also staying at the hotel at the time so the pool was very loud and crowded. We traveled to the beach both days. Bradenton Beach and Anna Maria Island are beautiful and just a short drive away. We found the breakfasts to be great and the hostesses in the breakfast area were very friendly and helpful with suggestions for fun! We will definitely choose this hotel again if we are lucky enough to be in the area again! Thank you!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Inn Express. I very much appreciate the kind comments that you wrote, and glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and are looking forward to a return visit.

I also appreciate the fact that you used your points to stay with us. My staff does a great job in assisting our guest with things to do and places to eat and visit.

Again, thank you for staying with us and writing a review of the hotel on Tripadvisor. I do appreciate it.

Randy Paradine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Orlando, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I've stayed here almost 5 yrs. on bus. and employees like Jade & Paul make it welcoming. I felt bad on this last trip for the emp.,unable to really do anything due to noisy unruly adults and kids from IMG sports,shame on them.
I was on the 3 flr front and could hear the noise, until very late.
What takes precedence here, the people who "rule the roost' because they have an account? Many guests were needlessly disturbed due to an "account" and employees couldn't do a thing.
Management needs to think long and hard on this and do something.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. My apologies that you were unable to relax and be yourself when you were a guest here at the hotel and experienced the disruptions from the other people staying in the hotel.

I appreciate the fact that you have been coming to the hotel for a long period of time now and see the familiar faces behind the desk.

I hope this past experience does not keep you away. We all appreciate you coming to the hotel and staying with us, I know there are many choices in Bradenton to stay at.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and stay with us.

Sincerley,
Arlington, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stayed here three nights in late December 2012 while playing tennis nearby at IMG Academy. Found the hotel conveniently close to IMG, strip-mall shopping, and mostly chain restaurants.

Strengths: Above-average "complimentary" breakfasts including whole fruits, yogurts, and whole-wheat bagels. Strong, hot shower. Responsive maintenance (HVAC unit). Bathroom gratefully included an exhaust fan. Ample free parking.

Weaknesses: Repeatedly endured loud banging noises during the night that seemed to emanate from the hotel's roof. Upon hearing about the noise when checking me out, management merely shrugged. Dark, dreary hallways; brightening the lighting and cleaning the carpeting would transform the hallways at reasonable cost. Small TV screen by today's standards. Room walls could've used more artwork. "Business Center" consisted of one computer and printer so visibly prominent in the hotel's lobby that it attracted primarily Internet surfers having too much time on their hands.

Overall: Adequately served this particular trip's needs, and conveniently located.

Room Tip: Request a room not facing busy Cortez Avenue.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton regarding your stay with the hotel. I appreciate the comments and the review.

I will use yoru comments as training purposes for my staff, so they better know how to respond to guest comments. As for the carpeting in the hallways, that will be replaced this year so that will give a better picture of the hotel.

I hope that if and when your travels bring you back to Bradenton, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice of a place to stay at while in Bradenton.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review the hotel from your stay with us, I do appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Happy New Year!

X
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stayed at this property while on business at a local college in Sarasota based upon earlier reviews, though big name properties were closer to the college. I was not disappointed, especially after listening to colleagues who did stay closer - and was glad to drive a little further for a better experience. I must give credit to Jade who checked me in and represented the company so well. She was pleasant, patient, and knowledgeable. The king bed room on the third floor was clean, quiet, and well appointed. The courtyard is lovely. The only negatives that I noticed were limited parking, and limited healthy breakfast fare. There was the typical southern foods- gravy, biscuit, eggs, meat and fruit. It would have been great to have real oatmeal rather than instant. Hard to find enough for a healthy breakfast. However, I still give them 5 stars because they made the stay so nice.

Room Tip: Ask for an inside room facing the lovely courtyard rather than the parking lot.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and my staff. Thank you very much for mentioning Jade in your review.

I appreciate your comments and glad you took the time to write the review regarding my hotel. I hope that the next time your travels bring you to the Bradenton area, that we will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Again, Thank you,

Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I spent only two nights here but it was enough to be impressed by the staff friendliness and to enjoy the facilities provided. It is situated close to restaurants that can be reached both on foot and by car which makes up for the lack of evening meal provision. At the start of the day a quick dip in the swimming pool is an energiser and at the end of the day a session in the spa pool is relaxing and all set in a pretty central courtyard. The morning breakfast offers a nice variety of items and is served overlooking the pool area. Good value for money and lovely people on the reception desk.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank yor staying with the Holiday Inn Express. I appreciate you taking teh time out of your day to write a review on Tripadivsor regarding your stay here.

I am glad to hear that you found my staff enjoyable and the facilities enjoyable. Our pool courtyard is a highlight of the hotel. Yes, I agree there are several restaurants right in the area that our guest can enjoy.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to the Bradenton area that we are the first choice that you will think of to stay.

I appreciate your comments and again, thank you for staying with us.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stayed for a week and was nice. A little expensive for not being near beach but was safe and quiet. I would use again. Ate at onsite restuarant which was ok. Police department next door so you are safe.....

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us, I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt you were secure.

I do appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your stay with us. These comments are very important to us.

Again, thank you for staying with us, and I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton, that we will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

They are very friendy and helpful,my aunt was in ton and stayed here, she requested a 1st floor room and got one and they gave her the wifi password so she could use her Ipad. Reasonably price. They have a pool and free breakfast for guests.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us, I do appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay on Tripadvisor.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were very satisfied with it and my staff. That means a lot to me.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton, I hope that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a place to stay.

Again, thank you for staying with us.

Randy Paradine

Been to Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West? Share your experiences!