“Clean and close to the beach” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West

You added Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 47th St W, Bradenton, FL 34210 (Formerly Inn & Suites on the Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Oviedo, Florida
“Clean and close to the beach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

The check-in process was very smooth. Our room overlooked the pool area which was nice. The property needs some TLC. The carpet in hallways and in the elevator need replacing. Our shower ceiling had a crack. The breakfast was great and the service was very good. The beaches are 10 minutes away and there are lots of restarants close by.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I do appreciate it.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed my staff. Thank you for your comments regarding the hallway carpeting, I do agree that it needs to be replaced. I hope to get this project done in the near future. I have copied your comments as I work out the 2013 Capital Plans to show that the carpeting needs to be replaced and that it is a concern to our guest.

Again, thank you for staying with us during your stay in Bradenton, I hope that the next time your travels bring you to this area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice.

Randy Paradine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
plant city,fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Stayed there for one night. Staffs were really friendly. The hotel is in a prime location with Publix, 7eleven and walmart supercenter nearby...we wanted to get some drinking water so having those nearby was very helpful. Tons of restaurants nearby including Applebee's and Outback Syeakhouse. Anna Maria's Oyester bar is 5-10 mins away. We got this room on a reduced price booking online and thus whatever was available was more than satifactory but if I had to pay the full price $99+ tax, I think the hotel needs a little bit more cleanliness and chic items in the room.No fridge,microwave available in the room.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. We appreciate all comments our guest give us.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking at capital improvements for the next year and I will definitely look at the possibility of putting microwaves and refrigs in the rooms, we do seem to get a lot of request for those.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to review the hotel on Tripadvisor, I do appreciate it. I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton, that we will be your hotel of choice.

Longview, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

This place was totally great! My first morning there at the Breakfast I met Betsy and she gave me my whole plan for the week of things to do, she went way beyond and I should have thanked her more before I left, but didnt run into her again, she had family coming to visit so had time off and I am sure Enjoyed, but anyways the rest of the staff was wonderful including Tom, the Pool was Great and our rooms,Oh yes Clean and comfortable and met our needs, lots of hot water after the day at the Beach. Thank you all at this Holiday Express and would use again and again!!

Room Tip: no restaurant and room service so cant rate, but makes you go to the best ones in town and that'...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that your trip to Florida was an enjoyable one and that Betsy was of great assistance to give you some helpful suggestions of things to do in the local area.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all my staff and that they were able to help and suggest things to do in the local area. The staff does a great job for me, I am very proud of how they represent the hotel.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton, Florida that we will be the first hotel you think of to want to stay at.

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel on Tripadvisor, all our reviews are important to us.

Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Friendly Staff, comfortable beds, tasty breakfast, large swimming pool and a very restful stay.
I would highly recommend it!
We stayed there two nights, and had a very relaxing time. Also there are free cookies in the afternoon at the front desk....kids liked that.

Room Tip: They do a lot of business with Hotwire. You can get some good deals there.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate the comments and glad to hear that you had an outstanding time with us.

I am very proud of my staff they do a great job. Yes the cookies are very popular with all our guest, glad you got to enjoy them. Our pool area is an outstanding area to relax in, I agree.

I just wanted to say thank you again for taking the time to review the hotel, I hope that the next time you are in the Bradenton area, the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

having stayed here many many times before we still like it for the location and the pool area.
hotel is getting a little worn and the pool area plants really could use some tlc.
Same goes for the hotel general in door apperance. But still the location and the fact that they have reduced price makes this still a good place to stay.
Beds are quite ok but the pull out sofas could use new matresses

Room Tip: second floor is best.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton, I do appreicate the comments and suggestions that were made.

We took a look at the planters at the pool and we agree that we could use some new plants in the planters. Thank you for the suggestion. I am also taking a look at the sofa mattress in the suites. I appreciate all comments so we can correct issues as we come across them.

It is my hope that the next time you are in the Bradenton area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice of a hotel to stay at.

Again, thank you for the comments and suggestions, I do appreciate them.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I stayed one night at this hotel and the experience was excellent. Room was very clean, abundance of towels, comfortable bed. The staff was very professional. The breakfast is one of the best, plentiful and there is a wide variety of food for everyone's taste. Did no have time to try out the pool but I will when I stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your one night stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I do appreciate you taking the time to do this.

I am so glad to hear that you loved your stay at my hotel and enjoyed my staff and breakfast. My staff does an awesome job, and I am very proud to have them as part of my team.

I am glad that the next time your travels brings you to the Bradenton area, that we will be your first choice for a place to stay at.

Again, thank you for writing the review, I do appreciate it.

Brandon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have stayed at almost every hotel in Sarasota/ Bradenton area. This is by far the best value for your money. I am a big sports fan and I have a pet peeve about all the 3 and 4 star hotels around here have HD LCD TVs but no HD broadcast. This place has almost all HD channels making my TV viewing that much more pleasant. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. It has all the amenities and Full breakfast etc like other Holiday Inn Express hotels. I highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your raving review of the hotel and our HD programming here.

We installed our 32" flat panel televisions in October of 2010. With that we did 18 channels of HD programming. Also thank you for mentioning my staff, they do a great job for me and I appreciate each and every one of them.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review of my hotel, I do appreciate it.

Randy Paradine

Been to Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West? Share your experiences!