“my first trip to Florida :)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 47th St W, Bradenton, FL 34210 (Formerly Inn & Suites on the Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 23 hotels in Bradenton
Longview, Texas, United States
“my first trip to Florida :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

This place was totally great! My first morning there at the Breakfast I met Betsy and she gave me my whole plan for the week of things to do, she went way beyond and I should have thanked her more before I left, but didnt run into her again, she had family coming to visit so had time off and I am sure Enjoyed, but anyways the rest of the staff was wonderful including Tom, the Pool was Great and our rooms,Oh yes Clean and comfortable and met our needs, lots of hot water after the day at the Beach. Thank you all at this Holiday Express and would use again and again!!

Room Tip: no restaurant and room service so cant rate, but makes you go to the best ones in town and that'...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that your trip to Florida was an enjoyable one and that Betsy was of great assistance to give you some helpful suggestions of things to do in the local area.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed all my staff and that they were able to help and suggest things to do in the local area. The staff does a great job for me, I am very proud of how they represent the hotel.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Bradenton, Florida that we will be the first hotel you think of to want to stay at.

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel on Tripadvisor, all our reviews are important to us.

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Friendly Staff, comfortable beds, tasty breakfast, large swimming pool and a very restful stay.
I would highly recommend it!
We stayed there two nights, and had a very relaxing time. Also there are free cookies in the afternoon at the front desk....kids liked that.

Room Tip: They do a lot of business with Hotwire. You can get some good deals there.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate the comments and glad to hear that you had an outstanding time with us.

I am very proud of my staff they do a great job. Yes the cookies are very popular with all our guest, glad you got to enjoy them. Our pool area is an outstanding area to relax in, I agree.

I just wanted to say thank you again for taking the time to review the hotel, I hope that the next time you are in the Bradenton area, the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

having stayed here many many times before we still like it for the location and the pool area.
hotel is getting a little worn and the pool area plants really could use some tlc.
Same goes for the hotel general in door apperance. But still the location and the fact that they have reduced price makes this still a good place to stay.
Beds are quite ok but the pull out sofas could use new matresses

Room Tip: second floor is best.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton, I do appreicate the comments and suggestions that were made.

We took a look at the planters at the pool and we agree that we could use some new plants in the planters. Thank you for the suggestion. I am also taking a look at the sofa mattress in the suites. I appreciate all comments so we can correct issues as we come across them.

It is my hope that the next time you are in the Bradenton area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice of a hotel to stay at.

Again, thank you for the comments and suggestions, I do appreciate them.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I stayed one night at this hotel and the experience was excellent. Room was very clean, abundance of towels, comfortable bed. The staff was very professional. The breakfast is one of the best, plentiful and there is a wide variety of food for everyone's taste. Did no have time to try out the pool but I will when I stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor regarding your one night stay at the Holiday Inn Express. I do appreciate you taking the time to do this.

I am so glad to hear that you loved your stay at my hotel and enjoyed my staff and breakfast. My staff does an awesome job, and I am very proud to have them as part of my team.

I am glad that the next time your travels brings you to the Bradenton area, that we will be your first choice for a place to stay at.

Again, thank you for writing the review, I do appreciate it.

Brandon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have stayed at almost every hotel in Sarasota/ Bradenton area. This is by far the best value for your money. I am a big sports fan and I have a pet peeve about all the 3 and 4 star hotels around here have HD LCD TVs but no HD broadcast. This place has almost all HD channels making my TV viewing that much more pleasant. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. It has all the amenities and Full breakfast etc like other Holiday Inn Express hotels. I highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your raving review of the hotel and our HD programming here.

We installed our 32" flat panel televisions in October of 2010. With that we did 18 channels of HD programming. Also thank you for mentioning my staff, they do a great job for me and I appreciate each and every one of them.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review of my hotel, I do appreciate it.

Redlands, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

We were there for a wedding. Our room had bugs in it and they moved us to a suite which was nice, but my sister had 3 different rooms that she tried that were all infested with bugs. They were some type of ant but A LOT of them.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Guest,

My sincere apologies for the experience that you had during your viist to the Holiday Inn Express of Bradenton. It is always my goal as well as of my staffs to enusre that each and every one of our guest leaves the hotel completely satisfied.

I have acknowledge the problem and we are dealing with the sugar ants. I have extermination company out to get this situation under control.

Again, my apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced with us, I do hope that if your travels bring you to the Bradenton area again, that you will give us another try to see that situation is not the norm for this hotel.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Hotel was in a good area. Front desk staff were efficient and friendly. They met all my needs with a smile. Breakfast was up to Holiday Inn standards. The Hotel seems a bit old, and my room could probably use some new carpeting and steam clean the furniture, but it wasn't bad. The bed was comfortable and the hotel seemed quiet, even though they had a big sign welcoming some Soccer tournament or something. That got me a little nervous, but maybe I missed them?? Would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express here in Bradenton, I do appreciate your comments.

As we strive to make every guest stay a memorable one, so that the next time you are in Bradenton that we will be your first choice of a hotel to stay at.

We do rotate our carpet cleaning, we will make sure that all rooms get cleaned in the rotation.

I truly appreciat the fact that you would recommend this hotel to others and would be coming back to stay with us the next time you are in the Bradenton area. That is very important to me.

Again, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of my hotel, I do appreciate it.

Randy Paradine

Been to Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West? Share your experiences!