“Very nice staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West

You added Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 47th St W, Bradenton, FL 34210 (Formerly Inn & Suites on the Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Spring Hill, Florida
“Very nice staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

My boys were competing in the Pepsi Bowling tournament and we stayed here for just one night. The staff is very nice and helpful! The room and bathroom were very clean. The pool area and jacuzzi was very relaxing. They offered a free breakfast buffet the next morning and my kids enjoyed the variety of foods that they offered. The only complaint that I would have is the beds were very hard. My back was so sore the next morning. (too bad I didn't have time to jump in the jacuzzi!) I wouldn't say that this was an excellent place to stay but it certainly isn't the worst. A nice hotel for a reasonable price and great for families.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton, I do appreciate your taking the time out of your day to review my hotel.

I am glad to hear that you found my staff very helpful, since this is the root of our business. Sorry to hear though, that you did not get a good nights rest due to the mattress. We do take much pride in our pool area, it is our tropical oasis.

I hope that the next time you are in the Bradenton area, that we will be your first choice for a hotel to stay at.

Again thank you for the review of the Holiday Inn Express.

Randy Paradine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

Stayed 2 nights. Got in late the first night and was pushed aside so the front desk could wait on the US Air crew behind us and could be registered first! Returned the 2nd evening to no internet service and was told it would be up within the hour. By the next morning, there was still no wireless service. When I talked to the front desk after breakfast, I was told to go to McDonalds! So much for the promise to make things right or you don't pay (no I really didn't expect that)
Could use an adjustment on the room doors - the start slamming closed at about 7 each morning so don't expect to sleep in.
Generally the facility was very clean, beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was plentiful.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

My apologies that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Yes it is true our internet gateway system for the wireless crashed this past Monday evening. This was something that was totally beyond our control and we were at the mercy of the internet provider for service to the equipment, we were only going by what they were telling us.

As for the time of check in, I do apologize for that, I am not sure what happened, but that should never happen all our guest are important to us and no one should feel second. I will bring this matter to the attention of my front desk manager, so that she can speak to the clerks.

I do want to thank you for the comments, again my apologies for the less than superior stay with us. I do hope that the next time you are in the Bradenton area that you will come back and give us a try. With the internet gateway crashing is something that has not happened before, I am sorry to say but I think it was just a fluke.

Diani Beach
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Best place to stay if you have your children attending the near by IMG academy. Very friendly staff always ready to help, 5 minutes drive to the academy and to a good selection of restaurants. I have been there many times and I will be back next May.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest;

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel on Tripadvisor. We take all comments and reviews very serious.

Thank you for pointing out how close the hotel is to IMG Academies. We are actually the closest hotel to the Academies. There are several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel as well, as well as Lifestyles Family Fitiness and a Movie Theater.

I am glad to hear that you will be returning to the hotel soon. We look forward to seeing you.

Dayton Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

We originally had a spot at Holmes Beach on Anna Maria Island booked and decided to save some money and move inland a little. We found this little gem and they have a 'suite' or sorts that worked for our needs. Nicely priced, even. We booked for two nights and planned to travel back and forth too the beach. After our first day on the beach, our teenager daughter had a bit of a sunburn and we decided not to stay the second night. There was absolutely no problems with the front desk letting us out of the second night. They were concerned we had a problem with the room, which we did not...very nicely appointed (and very clean) room. It seems this hotel might have undergone some recent renovations. It has a very nice pool area (very tropcially themed) and the front desk staff are very nice.

Room Tip: The 'executive' suite is nice for a small family as it has actual doors that close between t...
Dear Guest;

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton. I appreciate all the comments that were made.

It is my hope that when you return to the Bradenton area, that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice of a hotel to stay at.

Again thank you for staying with us and writing a review on Tripadvisor about us.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I'm a frequent business traveler who stays in Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Hampton, Hilton Garden & Homewood Suites across the USA.

I'm Priority Club "Gold" so was upgraded to King Suite at this HIE in Bradenton. Upon opening the door to my "Suite" I was greeted with a sofa with three large stains, stains on the carpet, visible water damage through-out the room and a lingering musty odor that managed to defeat both of my allergy meds by morning.

Checked out the pool area after breakfast. Pool was very dirty, didn't appear to have been cleaned in days or weeks. Cobblestone paving around the pool was buckled in several spots creating some great tripping points to stumble upon.

I stayed for two nights & won't be returning here next time my travels bring me to Bradenton/Sarasota area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review my hotel. I appreciate the comments and sorry that we let you down.

Your comments will only help my team grow and correct the issues that you noted. If you would like to contact me further and let me know what room you were in to ensure that the items you noted have been corrected, I can be reached at rparadine@hibradenton.com.

Again thank you for taking the time to review my hotel. I do hope that you will change your mind the next time you are in Bradenton and will choose to stay with the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton again.

Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Well when I book this hotel even though we pay $509. For 2 beds I was happy. We got there early in the morning to ask for a mini fridge first come first serve. The person in the front desk was very helpful he put our order in the computer so thinking everything was ok we went around to check the area cause check in was at 3pm. For our surprise when we went back to the hotel the person in the front desk ( difrent person) told us they gave the fridge to somebody else we got mad but nothing we can do about it. As we start walking down the hall looking for our room we notice a smell the more we walk the stronger the smell when we got to the room it was soooo bad i almost fainted but by this time we were sooo tired we stayed just that night and canceled the rest of our trip after we canceled they nock the door with a fridge of course we didnt wanted. Oh my room was an accesible for disable and was connected to another room so know im just waiting for my bank to give me the exact amount they charge me ($177 one night) instead of the $509.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
rparadine, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.com regarding the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton.

I am sorry that we let you down and you did not have a great experience here. It is always my goal that every guest has a great experience and will always want to return to the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton.

I have spoken to the staff in regards to mini frigs and making sure that we follow through with what we promise our guest. I take to heart all the concerns and we look at them to see what we can do to fix them all so none of our other guests has to experience that as well.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton, I am very sorry that you left the hotel not feeling fully satisfied.

Farmington Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

My family of four stayed here from March 16th to the 18th for a wedding on Anna Maria Island. The suite was spacious for us-two TV's which was great with two kids and the tub was a hit with me and my kids-so big and so relaxing with nice lighting in there and room to put a lot of things on the side of the tub. The mattress was firm, the pillows were nice and firm.
The breakfast was great-make your own pancakes, doughnuts, scrambled eggs, bacon, bagels and milk, coffee and juices. We all tucked in quite well!
The pool was fun for the kids too.
The hotel is in nice area-I felt safe taking the kids walking down the block to the residential part of the area although I don't recommend going the other way-too noisy. CVS is close along with pizza places and the Anna Maria Island Oyster Bar down the street fed my 9 year old for 58 cents-a penny an inch!
Overall a great place to stay and close to the Island although much easier to get to in the mornings-takes a long time in the afternoons to drive over there.

Room Tip: Just beware that the doors close SO noisily no matter where you are. Keep that in mind to not wake u...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express on Tripadvisor.com I appreciate you taking the time and giving the hotel a positive review. These reviews are very important to the hotel and myself.

I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable time at the Holiday Inn Express Bradenton and our got to use our facilities when you were here.

It is very true we are in a good area that you are able to take walks and go to restaurants and other attractions in the area.

Again, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to give the Holiday Inn Express a great review, and I hope the next time you are in the Bradenton area that the Holiday Inn Express will be your first choice for a hotel.

Randy Paradine

Been to Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West? Share your experiences!