“good food, nice service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Applebee's Neighborhood Grill - Cortez Rd.

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill - Cortez Rd.
4301 Cortez Road, Bradenton, FL 34210
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
netherlands
“good food, nice service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

was here a year ago. this restaurant has improved. the food was good, very reasonable priced. and the waitress was friendly. and guess what... they di give a $10 voycher because the manager didn't stop at our table.

medway
“Its been better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

As its close by we tended to use it quite frequently on previous visits but on this occasion ..since its revamp the service is somewhat lacking, the menu choice has reduced and food quality is not consistent. As`a consequence where previously I would have whole heartedly recommended it now I can only give it an average rating with a must do better grade

Visited October 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Horrible Service & Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Don't waste your time or money. The food is horrible. Ordered a steak medium and it came back well done. We send it back and ordered a different style of steak and that came back well done. Same thing happened to the person sitting a table over from us.

Ate the steak anyways. Cheapest quality of steak I have ever had in my life. Tasted like rubber. Ordered wings as an app but got chicken fingers. Seems like they have a horrible wait staff that doesn't care and a kitchen full of incompetent cooks. If this place was a senior citizens heaven for prices, the place would be shut down.

Don't waste your time. Horrible Service and Horrible food.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Parrish, Florida
“Regular Chain Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

friends from work and I will stop by late evening to split appetizers and hang out. This is not my first choice of places to go however I can always count on it being exactly the same each visit. The service is slow but nice and the portions are small for the money.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Almost entire staff should be replaced and it might be better.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

It's a shame that the service here is so awful. I've been here on multiple occasions and am disappointed in service 100% of the time. My waitress is either nodding out at my table or so far in the weeds she's running around like a chicken with its head off. My last visit was absolutely awful. First of all I stood at the front for ten minutes before being greeted (rudely) by a young host (who was showing a little too much skin for the family). She asked how many of our party and started to walk to seat us before I politely asked for a patio table in turn the hostess turns, rolls her eyes, sighs, and says "if you really want a patio table you'll be waiting a good twenty minutes before you get your drinks" and then proceeded to sit us outside. Brushing it off we all sat down. The hostess was right and we didn't even see our waitress for a good thirty minutes before she came and wrote our drink orders down. I had also asked for a dish of lemons, extra napkins, and an ash tray (all of which was not brought out, at any point during our meal) and our drinks were delivered by the rude host. Normally the food is absolutely to die for an I would never say anything negative but this particular night the boneless wings were cold and so lightly sauced they may as well have been ordered plain. The steak was way over cooked and didn't see our waitress in time to even bother sending it back and having it corrected. The broccoli was completely raw and the mashed potatoes cold. Our waitress who came to the table a total of three times (to take our drink order, to drop our food, and to give us our bill; shocker). A manager never approached the table and after hounding our waitress down she begged us not to have her get the manager for the whatever it is they have 10% or something if a manager doesn't come to your table. She practically got on her knees to at this point we were beyond irritated. Perhaps if they hired an entirely new staff this place would be better ! These waitresses are absolutely awful and most of them rude !!!!

• Visited September 2013