“Good Hotel in a Good Location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton
Manchester, Connecticut
“Good Hotel in a Good Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I normally do not stay in Fairfield Inns when I am on business travel, but the hotels in the area were full. In spite of my initial reluctance, I was pleased with my stay. In some ways the hotel was very average. Breakfast, free internet, and free coffee around the clock we all a part of my stay. Breakfast is basic but not bad. The common areas of the hotel are comfortable and inviting. I think this is especially true of their breakfast room. I noticed the carpet near the elevator on my floor was stained and in need of cleaning. Otherwise, most part of the hotel looked new. I stayed here for an entire work week. At the time of my stay, most hotels did not have vacancies for an entire week. Those that did were quite expensive. The hotel was a good value. The hotel staff were friendly in all of my interactions with them. This hotel is conveniently located near restaurants and shopping. It is down the road a few miles from the Sarasota Airport with easy access on and off I-75. I would be happy to stay here again in the future and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Sarasota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Good Hotel in Convenient Location for driving to Siesta Beach and Ringling Estate.
Breakfast is very basic with disposable wear. Late arrivals for Breakfast ('till 9am) arriving after 8.30 may go without hot food(scrambled egg or sausage). No safes in rooms which is very surprising for such a large Hotel. Very helpful staff. Nice outdoor pool and exercise room, also guests laundry facility.
Nearby Restaurant Chilli's worth a visit. For Fish Lovers 'The Lucky Pelican' also within walking distance is very good. For plain good food 'Ruby Tuesday' is 5 minutes by car.

Room Tip: It is a quite location and noise was not an issue
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

This hotel is very nice. Clean, updated and has a very nice breakfast. The rooms were smaller than we expected, but nicely furnished. Every employee we came in contact with was pleasant and conversational. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I stayed here while attending a fundraising event nearby. The hotel is clean, quiet, and in a good location. The rooms are large. The front desk staff were all friendly and check-in was a breeze. My only recommendation for this hotel is to stay on the top floor. These hotels (let's be honest, the architecture and styles are all pretty much the same) are built with frame construction, and you can hear footsteps from the room above you. I was on the top floor, so I didn't have to deal with this. But I could tell that my own footsteps were making a lot of noise on the wooden subfloor.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor. These hotels (let's be honest, the architecture and styles are all prett...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Port Huron, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

This hotel must be the last to offer warm cookies upon arrival. A small gesture but so good at the end of the day. Big thanks to the staff that does this.Staff very friendly and willing to do anything extra to accommodate guests.
Rooms really clean and like the floor plan of the suite where the bathroom is not off the bedroom. A/C was really quiet although not central. Great breakfast.. better than most because there are more hot choices as well as fresh fruit and boiled eggs instead of just scrambled.

Farther from the beach than the Marriott cluster by the airport but good place for shopping and restaurants...you can walk to eat.

We chose to stay here the second time around and would choose here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband and I decided at the last minute to head to the Bradenton/Sarasota for New Year's Eve 2013. With the holiday falling in the middle of the week and still having to work on Thursday and Friday, we weren't able to venture very far from home. We searched the Internet and most rooms in Sarasota were either booked already or very expensive due to the holiday. However, we were able to book a King Room at the Fairfield Inn & Suites for $84.00 which we felt was a great deal. While making the reservation we added the fact that it also was our 30th wedding anniversary. We really did get married on New Years Eve, 30 yrs. ago. We hope to book a cruise in the spring to really celebrate when we can get more time off from work.
When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised to find that we had been UPGRADED to a King Suite! The lady at the front desk had upgraded us and added a cute little note to our room key packet. My husband commented, "I guess they really do pay attention to the comment sections!"
This hotel really does look exactly like the photos on the web site. It was nicely decorated in navy and green and very clean. There was always good fresh coffee in the lobby along with a selection of teas. They also offer free breakfast which was pretty much the standard fare. The staff was very nice as well.
Our room was spotless and since it was a King Suite, it included 2 TV's which allowed my husband to watch football and I could watch whatever I wanted on the other. There was also a stereo, microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker, iron and ironing board in the closet. The lighting was great too. There were several lamps with outlets on the base which allowed us to plug in our cell phones and computer/IPad, which can sometimes be a challenge in other places. The overhead lighting had dimmer switches which I thought was a great touch. The air conditioning worked perfectly and was quiet when running. The bed and pillows were quite comfortable and the hotel was quiet even though it's location is close to I75. There were several shopping centers nearby. Overall this hotel is a great value and we would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed once again at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sarasota Lakewood Ranch. It is a great location and the hotel accommodates our needs for feather-free bedding. The rates are usually reasonable too. The staff is courteous, helpful, and friendly. The breakfast area is pleasant and always has an assortment of food available. Since we do not eat sausage or eggs, we opt for the English muffin, fruit juice, and coffee. I purchase sliced turkey at the Publix nearby to place on my English muffin. The beds in our room were very comfortable and I slept well. Also, we were given a quiet room, upon request, with a view from the window. The room was very clean and well maintained. The computers in the lobby worked fine; because we are security conscious, we finally found the Safety feature to delete all work we had done. We will stay at the hotel next visit.

Room Tip: Make special requests in advance via email to the hotel.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
rferguson, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sarasota Lakewood Ranch, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad you had a great night of sleep. Please lets us know if we can help you in the near future

Rob Ferguson

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Sarasota Lakewood Ranch? Share your experiences!