“mini vactaion” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton
Cali
“mini vactaion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2007

Well from outside its old but inside its nice and roomy. I couldnt believe the size of the rooms. It is bigger then the other places around that I have seen. It was clean and comfortable. Great rate, good service. I would say the service is their number 1 source. As far as the breakfast it wasnt much but who eats a motel breakfst any ways. overall I was satisfied with my stay. I would for sure stay their again and again.

Stayed November 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2007

Let's just say, can I get a prostitute and some crack. Unbelievable!!! We moved to another hotel immediately after entering the room. If it wasn't for the room being run downed with stains on the white towels, the fact we were bitten by bugs shortly after sitting on the bed. We didn't ask even for a refund, we just left and stayed at the comfort inn right across the street. TG they had a room open. spend the extra 20 bones to avoid being decontaminated.

Stayed August 2007
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2006

I would like to say I have never had a worse hotel experience.

The hotel lost my reservation. While this was not a disaster (as they had other rooms available), it was the beginning to what turned into a serious farce.

I managed to get a room. The people in the room next door (15 of them, 14 male, 1 female) were standing around outside arguing loudly. They all stopped and watched as my two young daughters and I entered the room.

1. The stench of mold was overwhelming.
2. The paint was peeling.
3. There was what appeared to be dried pee on the wall by the sink.
4. The deadbolt did not work.
5. The sheets were filthy.
6. The air conditioning unit (under the window) was pulled away from the wall and window creating a gap large enough to stick one's hand through to reach outside the room.
7. The refrigerator stunk.
8. There were holes in the curtains.
9. There was a colony of live spiders in the bed closest to the bathroom.
10. And finally, probably the most dangerous issue of all, the fire alarm was yanked from the wall and dangled there, held up by one wire.

We managed to sleep one night there. In all honesty, I would have left immediately, but I was frightened of the staring men outside our room. I didn't want to walk myself and my two girls past them again. I had booked the room for two nights. You can bet every dollar in your wallet that I did not stay there the second night.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Complete and total filth
  • Tips/Secrets — Stay at the Comfort Inn across the street
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Sunrise Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sunrise Inn

Address: 668 67th St. Circle East, Bradenton, FL 34208
Location: United States > Florida > Bradenton
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Bradenton
Hotel Class:2 star — Sunrise Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Sunrise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sunrise Hotel Bradenton

If you own or manage Sunrise Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.