“Clean, Cold A/C, Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

Motel 6 Bradenton
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   660 67th St Circle E, Bradenton, FL 34208   |
Ranked #18 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Madison, Wisconsin
“Clean, Cold A/C, Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Booked a room there at the last minute and they allowed me to check in early at no extra cost. Room was clean, nice and cold, bathroom was well stocked and clean. Front Desk staff was extremely helpful and friendly.
Only thing I would change would be to offer Free Internet to guests like other Motel 6s do. Other than that nothing else, it was in a great location. Clean inside and outside. Would def stay there again.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Atlanta, Ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I frequently stay at Motel 6 and my rating is based on motels in this class only. This Motel 6 is in a nice area shared by many other motels just off I-75, but not so close as to be overlooking the highway. There are numerous gas stations, fast food and restaurants within a few blocks and a Super WalMart is right down the street. I reserved a non smoking, accessible room due to recent surgery. It was ready and waiting when I checked in at 4pm. In this type room, the new decor includes a new paint scheme, a desk and chair, flat panel TV and instead of carpeting, a new wood finish laminate floor.which I like much better. The accessible bathroom had a tub, hand shower and hand rails as well as a fold down wooden shower seat. The room was clean, quiet and the bed was very comfortable. I spoke with the Manager about how I liked the remodel and she is very dedicated and proud of the motel she oversees, and It shows. My stay was one of the best I ever experienced at this chain and I would definitely return. It's a very good value for the price in my opinion.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Bradenton, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We had a nonsmoking room yet it smelled like smoke. Not just smoke but musty and smoke. Carpets were stained and dirty. Everything else was fine. Very comfortable beds, friendly staff, and a good location.$60 a night, we weren't expecting the Hilton and we surely didn't get it.

• Stayed April 2014
Texas Panhandle
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We are self-employed small business owners, and our business requires a lot of travel and we watch our pennies. We have stayed here for years, for a week or two every winter. We stay in a number of Motels in the Motel 6 chain, and many of them are just fine. Not a luxury place, but they can be very clean, very well-managed, and very comfortable. This one, sadly, is not. First: THE BEDS ARE JUST AWFUL. There needs to be a complete change of mattresses and bedding - get the beds up off the floor - get a better TV in, mount it on the wall so one can use the desktop for storage, and get rid of the filthy, disgusting, nasty, germ-ridden, impossible-to-clean, carpet. We found the staff to be very nice and had no complaints about the housekeepers. We liked the larger refrigerator with a little freezer and the microwave; they should be in all rooms. The location of this motel is great - and it is hugely used - but boy does it need updating.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Tarpon Springs
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

This was the lowest prices motel "chain" in the area by quite a few dollars. The room was clean, check in & out was quick and the room was clean (NO smell at all). Don't expect a $125 room at a cost half of that!! I would stay here again if I was in the area.

There are also several restaurants in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Tallahassee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

The room is dank, smelly and OLD. The bathroom door does not shut. The t.v. is atleast 35 years old. Heard the place is slated for a redo. Could not happen fast enough. The shower was like a phone booth...

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Motel6, Owner at Motel 6 Bradenton, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Maryanne C,

Rockford, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place should be condemned. Filthy run down wifi wouldn't work properly. I complained and they gave me another room just as bad as the first. I it wasn't late i the day and it was the proverbial only port in a storm I would have definitely moved on very quickly. I would have never subjected anyone else to this place but I was traveling alone.

Room Tip: Avoid this place like the plague.