“it was ok” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   6516 14th Street West, Highway 41/Bayshore Garden Parkway, Bradenton, FL 34207   |
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Nanticoke, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We were skeptical when we pulled into this hotel. But we went inside and the staff were wonderfully friendly. We went upstairs to our room, and were SO GLAD that we stayed! The room was HUGE for 4 people. There was so much room to move around! There was a mirror/countertop the width of the room with a microwave, sink, and refrigerator. The bathroom was a separate room with a working window! The pool area was immaculate with new and clean tables and chairs. The landscaping was well kept. Breakfast was great - cinnamon rolls, cereal, waffles, yogurt, fruit, juices, and coffee - well stocked throughout the morning. Location was convenient to Sarasota, Lido Beach, etc. Storage facility on one side, and empty lot on the other - nice and quiet. Highly recommended!!

Room Tip: upstairs room was nice - bathroom window opens for fresh air without worry of theft
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Nice, clean motel. Very good value. The general manager was very helpful. I will stay there again if I go back to Bradenton. The location was perfect for going to spring training baseball games. It is also close to the Bradenton shopping areas and beaches. The rooms were clean and the service was excellent.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I don't mind getting a cheaper hotel rooms are disgusting and they have cockroaches.I have a small parakee in a cage and it was almost 90 degrees outside.the woman asked me if I had any pets and she was going to charge me 10 dollars a day extra.I drove up from Miami I told her that I have a parakeet that I Keep in the cage & was for my little niece.it was 2 o'clock in the afternoon and my sister got off work at 4 she was going to come get it.in the same town Bradenton.so I told her no but I do have a small parakeet she told me she's going to charge me and not only that I had to leave it in my vehicle.and if she caught me with it in the rooms then she was going to ask me to leave.I tried to explain to her that my sister got off at work at 4 and that she was going to pick it up(8 miles away) and it was impossible to leave a little animal in a vehicle at 90 + degrees.really lady?? there something wrong with you o:I told her do not charge my credit card and I want to get out of here, immediately and get another hotel! what a nasty nasty attitude...

• Stayed April 2014
Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

We where here for two nigths during our holidays with the two kids. Clean en renewed rooms. Fine breakfast

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8bradenton, General Manager at Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stay at the Super 8 Bradenton.
We greatly appreciate your loyalty to our Super 8 brand. Please choose our hotel whenever your travel plans bring you back to Sarasota-Bradenton.

Super 8 Bradenton
Management

Been to Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area

Address: 6516 14th Street West, Highway 41/Bayshore Garden Parkway, Bradenton, FL 34207
Location: United States > Florida > Bradenton
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Bradenton
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area Hotel Bradenton
Bradenton Super Eight
Bradenton Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Bradenton-Sarasota Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.